Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collision Course for SEC Champion!

Started by PorkerOinker, March 19, 2012, 04:04:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkerOinker

The collision course for the SEC baseball champion will begin on April 27th, when the Hogs travel to Florida. I really think this is the showdown for the conference title as well as the overall #1 seed in the NCAA tourney, with the Stanford lurking right there. Florida is hands down the best team in the country right now, but the Hogs are improving every game and I think the offense will be a force by the time we hit Gainesville. To me this season just has a special feeling to it and I think the Hogs could be headed to their best shot at a NC in a long time.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

PorcineSublime

We have a few games to get by before then. We have the boys down south in Red Stick next week (Assuming we take a couple at Starkville which is no guarantee). Then we have to get by a tough KY team that looks like they are for real. I hope you are right and it comes down to the FL trip, but we have a lot of ball to play between now and then. I too think that this team has the chance to do something special,  but they also have the chance to be average. Lot of breaks have to go our way and so far most of them have. I am excited to see how this plays out for sure. Long season, but good so far.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.