Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Time To Empty The Stadium

Started by The NewEra, November 05, 2017, 07:40:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Baconomics

November 05, 2017, 04:26:46 pm #100 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 04:40:41 pm by nesjunk
nm

porkrindjimmy

If Jeff would come out tomorrow and state at the end of the year, we are going in a different direction...the stadium will be mostly full for the last two games....

PRJ

cjack

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 05, 2017, 04:28:41 pm
If Jeff would come out tomorrow and state at the end of the year, we are going in a different direction...the stadium will be mostly full for the last two games....

PRJ

Absolutely
Woooo Pig Soooie!

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: cjack on November 05, 2017, 04:32:28 pm

Absolutely

But Jeff ain't gonna do that.

He is figuring out how to sell another year of this wreck....meanwhile, we got dudes saying it is all over, don't worry about it...he gone...and I believe that is patently false. I think Bret has been told he has to get rid of some staff and no more embarrassing losses...and I will get you that 6th year and next year with that schedule, you can win 7, get us to a bowl and the idiots will buy it when I extend you next year...

His interview last night with Chuck told me that...along with his presser and his how dare you question me attitude....Judy will have a talking to the media this week and quiet them with Bret don't do math.....

PRJ

PonderinHog

Quote from: duckman on November 05, 2017, 08:50:35 am

Based on this photo, it should have only taken 10-12 minutes to empty the stadium, unless the crowd was actually Biggers than it looked...

The NewEra

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 05, 2017, 04:28:41 pm

PRJ

This would be the best thing to happen right now.  Then we could give the Seniors the send off they deserve as well as support the future of the program. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on November 05, 2017, 04:22:49 pm
The decision will be made before that. Go to the game -- you may see a great game. Should be about 62-41 or something.

Doubt we score 41............................Mizzou might score 62 though.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Athog

Quote from: The NewEra on November 05, 2017, 07:40:29 am
There are two more home games.  Apparently the only way to make the message clear to the administration that a change in head coaching is past due is an empty stadium. 

I will be there for the players! This sends the wrong message!