Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Feherty

Started by ronmahony, July 24, 2017, 10:08:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ronmahony

Has anybody watched his 100th show on tonight? It is hilarious, Lee Trevino, John Daly, and Gary McCord. If you didn't watch it, check to see if it is coming on again.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

NWAHog479

I have it saved down on the DVR and plan on watching it tonight... How was JD?

East TN HAWG

I loved it.   I loved the stories.  Met Lee Trevino at the Greenbriar in the Caddy's  area.  Great guy. 

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: NWAHog479 on July 25, 2017, 08:36:28 am
I have it saved down on the DVR and plan on watching it tonight... How was JD?
JD had more than coffee or water or diet coke in his cup...he didn't just sip like the others on the panel did, when John grabbed his cup (a good 16 oz size), he turned it up and let the hammer down for 4 or 5 seconds. A dollar to a donut that JD had his favorite beer in the cup. Otherwise, John did well.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

MS_HogFan

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 25, 2017, 07:49:35 pm
JD had more than coffee or water or diet coke in his cup...he didn't just sip like the others on the panel did, when John grabbed his cup (a good 16 oz size), he turned it up and let the hammer down for 4 or 5 seconds. A dollar to a donut that JD had his favorite beer in the cup. Otherwise, John did well.

At one point he got up and said I'm gonna go get a cigarette and another beer.
SOOIE

onebadrubi

Was a great epidsode with a lot of story telling.  I loved the poke at JD about did you make it to your sophmore year, JR year, and why would you make it to your senior year.

hogbud

His son died of overdose today....sad news.

cc

Quote from: hogbud on August 01, 2017, 09:26:25 pm
His son died of overdose today....sad news.

yes it is.

Iwastherein1969

David used to take 30 to 40 vicodin and most of a bottle of whiskey each day?  Good God Almighty, how is that guy still alive ? David's liver must be equipped with 'over-drive' features.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.