Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas now on top line of Lunardis last 4 in

Started by BigNasty, February 27, 2014, 08:58:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNasty

Went from not even in his first 4 or next 4 out to one of the last 4 in.  WPS!!!

LAST 4 IN Arkansas, Minnesota, Tennessee, Providence

daprospecta

HOGINTENNESSEE

Let's just keep winning. We need the crowd to help pick up a tired team on Saturday.

thirtythree

have to take care of business and move even higher up!

Danny J

rupert

got to keep winning and it will take care of itself

WPS

BigNasty

Yes, very exciting.  I've been reading the ESPN bubble watch and that Eamon guy didn't even have us listed.  He did mention how we were 'out of it.'  Curious to see if we pop up on his bubble watch now that the big dog Lunardi leap frogged us up the list.

Arkygrocer

Just have to keep winning. Definitely getting hot at the right time. WPS!

HF#1

We should improve on that the next three games.  Pressure is still on technically, we can't let our guard down.  Georgia will be a tough opponent but they will face a packed BWA.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Adam Stokes

Wow.  Didn't think we'd jump that much.  That's at least 8 spots with the win.  I thought we would only be in about 25% after the win but maybe that number is far too south.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

onebadrubi

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 27, 2014, 09:00:22 pm
Let's just keep winning. We need the crowd to help pick up a tired team on Saturday.

They won't be tired.  We played a short roster tonight.  Williams didn't play, kikko short minutes, Kingsley short minutes.  We have the horses to pick them up if winded, but people don't understand we did this more than once last year and no hesitation the following game

BigNasty

Very happy for Anderson- he is the coach I wanted and I want him to succeed. 

Feels like we are on the edge of relevancy.  It's like coach A has been saying about this team all season, 'we're close.'

WPS!

BigNasty

Quote from: Adam Stokes on February 27, 2014, 09:05:02 pm
Wow.  Didn't think we'd jump that much.  That's at least 8 spots with the win.  I thought we would only be in about 25% after the win but maybe that number is far too south.

Our resume is seemingly better with the sweep of Kentucky than many other bubble teams. 

Freeking pumped about this win!  Not much sleep and a lot of hogville tonight

hhicNaychaBoi

If we win out it wont be any more bubble talk...all you will hear is what seed will we be...i think i stated earlier in the season that we would win 24 and be an 8 or 9 seed...at this point it's stll possible...the hogs are on fire and that road monkey is nowhrre to be found wpa

chortle

Marshfieldhog

Win out and we will be dancing no matter SEC tourney.

Marshfieldhog

Nutt's quote still cracks me up..."they score so fast it just messes you up". Priceless! What a tool.

BigNasty

Bruce Pearl said this win 'sticks' and that 'Arkansas is in.' 

So nice to be a part of the discussion again! 

Atlhogfan1

February 27, 2014, 09:14:06 pm #20 Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 09:25:38 pm by Atlhogfan1
This may be at Mizzou's expense too which is satisfying.  Mizzou has 0 wins against SEC teams above .500 other than Ark.  Tenn has Ark and UGa wins and should play their way in too. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

poloprince

Eye test shows we are better and can play with anybody.
$PoLoPrInCe$

hhicNaychaBoi

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 27, 2014, 09:14:06 pm
This may be at Mizzou's expense too which is satisfying.  Mizzou has 0 wins against SEC teams above .500.  Tenn has Ark and UGa wins and should play their way in too.
2 wins.....arkansas

PigDaddyKane

Quote from: poloprince on February 27, 2014, 09:17:28 pm
Eye test shows we are better and can play with anybody.

Plus we are getting better and better. If we win out our last 10 games would be a huge streak. 
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.