Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goolsby official visit this weekend (Florida lean)

Started by outlawhogeywells, October 08, 2013, 11:18:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawhogeywells

Looks like Goolsby has set his official visit for this weekend. 

Nipsey Mussle

Can we reasonably expect a commitment after the visit?

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: BBsTheMan on October 08, 2013, 12:13:04 pm
Can we reasonably expect a commitment after the visit?

I would not expect it but it can't hurt to be cautiously optimistic.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

ARtillahog

I think Goolsby has said he wants to take all of his visits before he decides.

Tim Harris

If his 247 profile is correct then he has already visited OU, Florida, and Ohio St which are considered the other big players in his recruitment.  KState will probably get the 5th visit from him.

whosiskid

Quote from: Tim Harris on October 08, 2013, 01:13:50 pm
If his 247 profile is correct then he has already visited OU, Florida, and Ohio St which are considered the other big players in his recruitment.  KState will probably get the 5th visit from him.

I find it interesting that he has had such a Big Ten slant to his recruiting. But I find him hard to assess. Some players are such closed books. Unfortunately for my nerves, we have several in the group. Goolsby doesn't talk much about his experience. Most project him coming to Arkansas, but I really don't see anything from him saying who the favorite is. We might e #1 or #5. Solomon Thomas is like that as well. Ditto Raymond Wingo. And really Joss Frazier as well. If pushed I would say that we lead for Goolsby, Wingo, and Frazier (more so Frazier than the other two), but I could easily be wrong.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

hogwild210

Quote from: whosiskid on October 09, 2013, 05:52:08 am
I find it interesting that he has had such a Big Ten slant to his recruiting. But I find him hard to assess. Some players are such closed books. Unfortunately for my nerves, we have several in the group. Goolsby doesn't talk much about his experience. Most project him coming to Arkansas, but I really don't see anything from him saying who the favorite is. We might e #1 or #5. Solomon Thomas is like that as well. Ditto Raymond Wingo. And really Joss Frazier as well. If pushed I would say that we lead for Goolsby, Wingo, and Frazier (more so Frazier than the other two), but I could easily be wrong.

Personally, I like when the recruits handle their recruiting this way. It shows a bit of humility and maturity.
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

hogwild210

Quote from: whosiskid on October 09, 2013, 05:52:08 am

Personally, I like when the recruits handle their recruiting this way. It shows a bit of humility and maturity.
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.