Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Must Read

Started by OldPoop, June 08, 2011, 01:43:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OldPoop

IMO this has a lot of good info and answers a lot of questions about PM manipulation.

"It's a Central Bankers dream to be able to print all the paper money they want, without affecting the price of real tangible assets...

By suppressing the price of gold, which historically has been the benchmark of value between paper assets and real assets, you can perpetuate a global fiat money scheme where the Central Banks can create as much money as they want without serious repercussions."

Craig Harris
President,
Harris Capital Management, Inc. CTA

Unfortunately it is in the now popular form of excruciatingly boring "let me slowly read the words off the screen to you" video.  If you're not already familiar with this insult to humanity, after it starts click out of it, then click cancel in the box that pops up, then you can read or skip over what you want of the presentation.

Unless you're hard core like me, you can skip over the first 25%, scroll down to THE MOTIVE that is right above the photo of a dollar.  You can also skip the last 25% as it's just a sales pitch for his newsletter.  So the middle 50% is not that burdensome of a read if you tend to be a little impatient.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1105PSIFEDVD/EPSIM619/PR?o=370999&s=374055&u=39213143&l=267701&r=Milo

If you do read the sales pitch you don't need to pay $50 to find out the royalty company he's teasing.  Just read this:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/124556-five-metal-royalty-companies-to-consider
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens my act only by permission.   Ayn Rand

You get what you pay for.   You pay for zombies, you get all you want – and then some. 
Milton Friedman
"To say the government is the source of prosperity is like saying that the ticks are keeping the dog alive."  Jeff Tucker
Government attracts sociopaths the way an open bar attracts alcoholics.      Doug Casey
War - the government tells you who the bad guy is . . . . . Revolution - you figure it out for yourself.