Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kodi Burns has 4 on his mind ( Ole Miss Article)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, June 18, 2006, 03:48:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

"I look at myself as a pocket passer. A lot of people say I am an athlete, but I want the school I sign with to know I am a true quarterback. Yes, I can make plays with my legs when something breaks down, but I want a school that wants me as a pocket passer and will keep me as a quarterback once I get there,"  (click below)

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

chiefsfan

Quote"Coach Kizer came to my school, and he explained to me I am their number one guy at QB. He also said it is a real smart school, and if I graduated from Vandy, I will be known in the business community. That will be a real big factor."

Im sorry, but this is just funny to me...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

paragould25

It's still early in the process, but it seems as if we may have lost this one already. O well, we are set right now with 'pocket passers'. Kodi's lack of interest could mean an offer for Mr. Nathan Dick, who has said before he wants to be a Hog.
I like you people.

CiriusPorker

not to be too critical, but did anyone notice his ACT score compared to his GPA...

i think that GPA is inflated if he performed that poorly on the ACT.

fullfan

Look for Texas A&M to move to the front following his visit.  It early but he could be Aggie bound.

LA HAWG

LL COOL HOG

Quote from: CiriusPorker on June 18, 2006, 09:59:00 pm
not to be too critical, but did anyone notice his ACT score compared to his GPA...

i think that GPA is inflated if he performed that poorly on the ACT.

In all fairness.  I'm not aware of his classes but he is a Junior.  Most students take the test in the first or second semester of the senior year.  I took the ACT test twice.  The second time it jumped up 2 points(I got more smarter..huh)

sasnakrafan

i graduated witha  3.95 and had an ACT score of 24, not that great if you ask me or the uofA scholarship committee.