Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A few (crappy) photos from the Taylor fight last night

Started by HognotinMemphis, June 18, 2006, 12:46:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Salvaboar Dali

HognotinMemphis

Btw, Houston Dale was there last night, sitting above me.

WindyCityHog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 18, 2006, 01:00:18 pm
Btw, Houston Dale was there last night, sitting above me.

As he does to the rest of us...

ghg1

Hog57

HDN was there..i expected you HIM to run up to him and tell him off..just as you do behind the keyboards. I expected you to call him every name you've ever called him here..and to spew your logic on him..again, as you do behind a keyboard.

didn't happen.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hog57 on June 18, 2006, 05:12:20 pm
HDN was there..i expected you HIM to run up to him and tell him off..just as you do behind the keyboards. I expected you to call him every name you've ever called him here..and to spew your logic on him..again, as you do behind a keyboard.

didn't happen.

You surely do have a lot of expectations for me. Thanks, Dad.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Cresthog

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Cresthog on June 18, 2006, 05:23:31 pm
Were you the guy yelling at Lennox Lewis?

No. I wasn't yelling at anyone. I was in a yellow sportcoat next to their platform. Did you see that fight break out right behind my row, about 6 or 7 rows up? About 12 or so cops and security people came running from the floor and jumped the railing right by me to get to them.

Cresthog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 18, 2006, 06:59:12 pm

No. I wasn't yelling at anyone. I was in a yellow sportcoat next to their platform. Did you see that fight break out right behind my row, about 6 or 7 rows up? About 12 or so cops and security people came running from the floor and jumped the railing right by me to get to them.

Yeah, my friend sat right in front of it. Supposedly some guy hit another dudes girlfriend and then they started fighting.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Cresthog on June 18, 2006, 07:03:13 pm

Yeah, my friend sat right in front of it. Supposedly some guy hit another dudes girlfriend and then they started fighting.

There were 4 or 5 guys from LR in the row in front of me (the front row before the ringside seats), at least one of whom is a Catholic High grad. Red-headed boy.

Cresthog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 18, 2006, 08:11:40 pm

There were 4 or 5 guys from LR in the row in front of me (the front row before the ringside seats), at least one of whom is a Catholic High grad. Red-headed boy.

My buddy was in the last row of the ringside seats. The ones that sat diagonally. He said that a cop came running over there as fast as possible and fell flat on his face and everyone erupted with laughs, he said the fall was louder then half the punches that were thrown the entire night.

ICEman

Faster flash memory and/or shutter speed might help with the blurring.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: ICEman on June 19, 2006, 10:11:20 am
Faster flash memory and/or shutter speed might help with the blurring.

I'm sure it was the shutter speed but nada I can do about it now.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on June 19, 2006, 10:14:53 am
Quote from: ghg1 on June 18, 2006, 01:10:26 pm
You're right.  Those are crappy.
Crappy like HIM

I'm sorry your life is already this miserable. You're too young to be like you are. I'd hate to see you in another 10 years.

Swynler Durden

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 18, 2006, 08:11:40 pm

Not many of them round these parts. Was he sitting with a rather large guy?

AFWarrior83

HIM, it's only because they don't like you saying Hogs can't touch this with the WHorns logo. You seem to bring some knowledge to the table, but blow it sometimes by acting like a teenager yourself. JMO...
Hogville member since 2005.

hogfan13

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 19, 2006, 11:22:27 am
Crappy like HIM

I'm sorry your life is already this miserable. You're too young to be like you are. I'd hate to see you in another 10 years.
Back at ya.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on June 19, 2006, 11:34:45 am
Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 19, 2006, 11:22:27 am
Crappy like HIM

Back at ya.

I was NOTHING like you at age 14.

Tater Salad

what are the announcers so pissed about in the first pic

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Tata Instagata on June 19, 2006, 12:10:18 pm
what are the announcers so pissed about in the first pic

Nothing. They were waiting for a long time and sitting there doing nothing. A woman came up at one point and put lip balm on pretty boy Lampley's lips, like his fingers couldn't apply it to his own lips.

HognotinMemphis

I've got a video, a poor quality visually, of the announcer doing his "Let's get ready to rummmmmmmmble" thing. It's a huge file, around 50mb. Anyway to get it on here?

Burnt Orange Sucks

Hey, I appreciate the fact you posted any pictures at all; better than none ;)
TEXAS....NATIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS IN 70?71?72?73?74?75?76?77?78?79?80?81?82?83?84?85?86?87?88?89?90?91?92?93?94?95?96?97?98?99?00?01?02?03?04?05......wait, YES   05'

hogmary

Why did Winky's rep say he would never go back to Memphis again except to eat ribs?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hogmary on June 19, 2006, 02:16:11 pm
Why did Winky's rep say he would never go back to Memphis again except to eat ribs?

Because he thinks he got robbed in Memphis by the judges.

Pioneer Fan

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 19, 2006, 02:43:17 pm

What's your opinion on that?
I have an inferiority complex, but not a good one.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Pioneer Fan on June 19, 2006, 04:25:36 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 19, 2006, 02:43:17 pm

What's your opinion on that?

You have to take the title. You don't get it on a split decision very often.

I think it was a draw.