Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did the judges call the fight a...

Started by BattleHawg, June 17, 2006, 10:56:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brutalis

odd.

dunno why jt cant win OUTRIGHT in 3 fights now...
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

Zen_Hog

Yeah, it's a draw. Rematch in Vegas scheduled already I bet...

Zen_Hog

Zen_Hog

Quote from: GreenBayPorkers on June 17, 2006, 11:01:02 pm
It was nice chatting with you guys during the fight GBP aka JT_Rules in the chatroom

Ah funny comments you had lol. I was Bad Intentions

Brutalis

God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

HBTHogs

I thought the draw was a good call.  Without the swelling from the headbutt, Taylor may have won.  Winky must know Taylor would beat him in a rematch.  I can't believe he won't fight him again.  That was a great fight.  I think Taylor would be able to improve much more than Winky for a rematch (like staying out of the corners).  Winky probably realizes that was the best fight he could ever pull off against Jermain.  That's my take anyway.

hogsgrl09

holy crap!!! thats who all you guys were!!?? haha. yall were annoying! lol jk

who was mitch??
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

werehog

June 17, 2006, 11:55:38 pm #8 Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 05:09:34 pm by werehog
Winky wins if he and JT fight in a neutral site. Winky is too quick and too slick for JT.

hogninja

June 18, 2006, 08:07:54 pm #9 Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 09:19:05 pm by hogninja
Quote from: HBTHogs on June 17, 2006, 11:14:16 pm
I thought the draw was a good call.  Without the swelling from the headbutt, Taylor may have won.  Winky must know Taylor would beat him in a rematch.  I can't believe he won't fight him again.  That was a great fight.  I think Taylor would be able to improve much more than Winky for a rematch (like staying out of the corners).  Winky probably realizes that was the best fight he could ever pull off against Jermain.  That's my take anyway.

It was a draw, neither fighter showed dominance and JT took the 12'th due to the fact Winky thought he had won it in the 11'th.  JT has won the last three fights by fighting all 12 rounds. Thats been the key.  I liked the action of the fight and the pace was up, compared to the last two.  We'll see how much he learned, again.!