Started by The_Bionic_Pig, June 16, 2006, 09:20:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Rooster Hawgburn

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on June 16, 2006, 09:20:29 pm
I will be here stuck at work also  :-[

WPStewie...
I don't know 'bout a play-by-play. But, I will try and give you a complete analysis of the whole fight (In my view of it, anyway) after the broadcast ends.   ;)

Rooster Hawgburn

I'm always "pressed for time" just running to the Fridge to get another beer and running out to take pizz! ;D

HoopS

Well, stewie I will try to hook you up.  No guarantees but since its you, I will try my best to post for ya.

Brutalis

God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

foghornshog

For those in Fayetteville, I will be showing the fight at Foghorn's.  There will be a $10 cover.  Sorry, but it is EXPENSIVE for a bar to get it.  Should be a great time had by all.  I will be in section 211, row j rooting him on in person.

Rooster Hawgburn

Quote from: foghornshog on June 17, 2006, 12:24:24 am
For those in Fayetteville, I will be showing the fight at Foghorn's.  There will be a $10 cover.  Sorry, but it is EXPENSIVE for a bar to get it.  Should be a great time had by all.  I will be in section 211, row j rooting him on in person.
I don't know about the cable/dish $$$-rates for bars. However, I DO KNOW that the fight IS NOT A PPV FIGHT! The fight is on regular ole HBO!!! $10 Cover ??? Even if it was a PPV, the bill would be paid after about 5 people showed up  :-X   :o

Brutalis

Have fun dude.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

foghornshog

Quote from: Rooster Hawgburn on June 17, 2006, 12:35:29 am
I don't know about the cable/dish $$$-rates for bars. However, I DO KNOW that the fight IS NOT A PPV FIGHT! The fight is on regular ole HBO!!! $10 Cover ??? Even if it was a PPV, the bill would be paid after about 5 people showed up  :-X   :o

Wrong, go check my post on this under Foghorn's is showing the Taylor fight!!!!!

Rooster Hawgburn

Quote from: foghornshog on June 17, 2006, 01:09:54 am
Quote from: Rooster Hawgburn on June 17, 2006, 12:35:29 am
I don't know about the cable/dish $$$-rates for bars. However, I DO KNOW that the fight IS NOT A PPV FIGHT! The fight is on regular ole HBO!!! $10 Cover ??? Even if it was a PPV, the bill would be paid after about 5 people showed up  :-X   :o

Wrong, go check my post on this under Foghorn's is showing the Taylor fight!!!!!
Not trying to cause trouble... check the FOGHORNS SHOWING TAYLOR thread ;)

No accusations... just a question or two?

Sorry if you were offended by my post. I wasn't trying to imply anything! You have my appoligy!

The_Bionic_Pig

Alright just clocked in 30 minutes ago here till Midnight (est) ....  ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hydrophonic

I'll probably post some between round thoughts.  I bought a special bottle of bourbon for the fight, so that could be a problem in the later rounds.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

ballinhog

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: hydrophonic on June 17, 2006, 03:33:10 pmI bought a special bottle of bourbon for the fight

You too?  I finally found a place that sells Basil Hayden.

Can't wait to open it.

PulledPork

Dang!!  The thunder is rumbling the trailer here in TN, we are under a helluva storm!!

Pulled out...