Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Slam Dunk/3 point contest

Started by Wildhog, April 03, 2008, 06:13:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor6

Any Brandon Dean videos anywhere?
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Ahenso

roundball

Quote from: L.A. on April 03, 2008, 11:17:55 pm
I hate how Nessler said Sonny was 2nd team all SEC when in fact he was FIRST TEAM ALL SEC!  How hard is it really?  Typical of ESPN.

That ticked me off too!

igotdatwood

Quote from: roundball on April 03, 2008, 11:33:07 pm

That ticked me off too!

ESPN is the one who put that he was 2nd team under his name, Nessler probably just read the monitor.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: NuttinItUp on April 03, 2008, 10:59:14 pm

2nd dunk:

3rd dunk The long dunk from the free throw line:

4th and final dunk:

Quote from: Razor6 on April 03, 2008, 11:20:09 pm
Any Brandon Dean videos anywhere?

yeah.......

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

improv

The more you speak, the less people will listen.

The Realist

Quote from: javajockey on April 03, 2008, 10:14:18 pm
Hate to throw a negative in here but did anyone else notice that Lofton jumped between Sonny and the camera after he won and stuck out the Tennessee on his shirt.

If he wanted glory he shouldn't have choked in the 3 point contest!
It was all the SEC guys who ran out to congratulate him.  Lofton just got a little over zealous.  After Sonny noticed it was all the SEC guys around thats when he started pointing to the SEC patch.
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

northsidegrizzly06

charles rhodes was the guy in the white shirt and black shorts

Hogbody

Yea thats who it is! Knew he looked familiar..looks kinda like someone that played for Memphis a couple years ago

YeeeeHawg

Sonny is the man!! WOW wins in style 'Jordaneske'

Bigfoot

That was fun to watch! Sonny put on a great show! And he seemed to be the only one that was'nt jumping around dancing like a jacka$$ after his dunks! Way to represent Sonny! Thanks! We will miss you! Good luck in your NBA future!

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: bigfoot on April 04, 2008, 02:27:42 am
That was fun to watch! Sonny put on a great show! And he seemed to be the only one that was'nt jumping around dancing like a jacka$$ after his dunks! Way to represent Sonny! Thanks! We will miss you! Good luck in your NBA future!

uh you didn't see him "crankin da soulja boy" with the white shades on? It wasn't after a dunk, but all of the guys were just having fun and that's part of it. The carlton dance was awesome!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

ColonelNutt

If you watch closely it was Charles Rhodes who started saying "SEC!" then Shan Foster repeated it, then Weems pointed to the SEC badge on his jersey.

FaytownHog

they said sonny was 2nd team all sec bc he was in one poll, and he was first team n the other. they should have definantly gone with the better of the two but they werent technically wrong. it didnt seem 2 effect him 2 much in the end, cause sonny represented! WPS!

Buff

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on April 04, 2008, 04:28:32 am
uh you didn't see him "crankin da soulja boy" with the white shades on? It wasn't after a dunk, but all of the guys were just having fun and that's part of it. The carlton dance was awesome!

i have to see a video of the soulja boy.  i missed it when i was outside watching a tornado form over my boss's house