Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Perrilloux out again

Started by tigerLSU, April 01, 2008, 12:58:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LSPRazorbac

Wild Bill Hog

Les wants to make sure he has "fresh legs" for the real season.

tigerLSU

He just got back from suspension

Rumors said he went to a chinese buffet and got in a fight, refused to pay and left

Police were called and the owner contacted Les

I'm sick to my stomach

we are screwed without him

Amityvillehogger

What is that, strike 5 or 6 ?
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

hawgfan_18

kick that menace to society off the team.  how many chances do you honestly need?

farmhawg

Let me guess, his role model is pacman Jones?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

tigerLSU

farhan

Him and DMAC should be roomates

pedrothelion

It's sad to see some one with so much talent self-destruct. 

hogsanity

Quote from: tigerLSU on April 01, 2008, 01:02:20 pm
He just got back from suspension

Rumors said he went to a chinese buffet and got in a fight, refused to pay and left

I'm sick to my stomach

I am sick to my stomach that LSu wont get rid of this guy.  It is obvious that he is not going to learn, because he has already learned that his athletic ability is more important to LSu than his beavior.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

DeltaBoy

I hope Les Mans up and revolkes his schoolie and tells him to hit the street!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogsanity

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 01, 2008, 01:17:42 pm
I hope Les Mans up and revolkes his schoolie and tells him to hit the street!

And the odds of that happening? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

tigerLSU

we have the Harvard transfer walkon, his name is Hatch will take us to the promise land

:puke:

MJ2

So what hot recruit is Les trying to get a commitment from?  Guaranteed playing time in '09?

hogsanity

Quote from: tigerLSU on April 01, 2008, 01:20:40 pm
we have the Harvard transfer walkon, his name is Hatch will take us to the promise land

:puke:

Having a transfer from Harvard probably doubled the total IQ of your team.

LSPRazorbac

Has Perriloux guaranteed his first round draft selection by the Atlanta Falcons next year?

Melhog

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on April 01, 2008, 01:03:53 pm
What is that, strike 5 or 6 ?

I suspect the #2 QB is celebrating this evening. 

webbgem

If this would've been a walk-on QB with no chance of ever playing, he would've already been off the team.  This is embarrassing not only for LSU but for the game of college football. 
Matthew 6:34

go hogues

We'll see if anything ACTUALLY happens. 
Meanwhile, all the national media will still focus in on DMac's troubles.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Wildhog

MAN, he's GOT to be gone...
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

RZRBack_FAN

Ill bet you he is back on the team in no time.

hogsanity

Quote from: webbgem on April 01, 2008, 01:35:48 pm
If this would've been a walk-on QB with no chance of ever playing, he would've already been off the team.  This is embarrassing not only for LSU but for the game of college football. 

Embarrassing to the SEC as well, I would think.  Wonder if there is a chance they will step in and tell LSU, if they dont suspend him for multiple games, the league will.

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: hogsanity on April 01, 2008, 01:38:05 pm
Embarrassing to the SEC as well, I would think.  Wonder if there is a chance they will step in and tell LSU, if they dont suspend him for multiple games, the league will.

Yeah, because the SEC has so much experience doing that.

Hoggurl1964

Quote from: farhan on April 01, 2008, 01:06:21 pm
Him and DMAC should be roomates

Puleese. You can't put Dmac and Perrilloux's name in the same sentence. Perrilloux is a cocky, arrogant, young thug who only cares about himself. Isn't this the same clown who once bragged that he would win four Heisman's?

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: Hoggurl1964 on April 01, 2008, 01:42:37 pm
Puleese. You can't put Dmac and Perrilloux's name in the same sentence. Perrilloux is a cocky, arrogant, young thug who only cares about himself. Isn't this the same clown who once bragged that he would win four Heisman's?

Yes, he also told reporters that he committed because the coaches told him Russell couldn't hack it.  Nothing shows that your a team player like throwing a future teammate under the bus.

hogsanity

Any chance this is a April fools joke?

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: hogsanity on April 01, 2008, 01:45:06 pm

If it is its a damn good one.  I don't think it is because I could see a libel/slander lawsuit if it was a joke.

Wildhog

RP is trash, and should become good buddies with Adam Jones real soon.
1909/1964/1965/1977

The Marmot

Quote from: LSPRazorbac on April 01, 2008, 01:30:42 pm
Has Perriloux guaranteed his first round draft selection by the Atlanta Falcons next year?

Nope, its down to Oakland or Dallas.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

PorkRyan

Quote from: hogsanity on April 01, 2008, 01:45:06 pm

That's what I was thinking.

Wildhog

From a tiger board:

Peter N Laws
LSU Fan
Member since Mar 2008
241 posts

re: Perriloux Done for the Spring   (Posted on 4/1 at 12:41 p.m. to Skillet)

unless he shot up the restaurant, he should be on the team.

He's got to be joking, but I thought that was funny.
1909/1964/1965/1977

hogsanity

Quote from: Wildhog05 on April 01, 2008, 01:56:07 pm
From a tiger board:

Peter N Laws
LSU Fan
Member since Mar 2008
241 posts

re: Perriloux Done for the Spring   (Posted on 4/1 at 12:41 p.m. to Skillet)

unless he shot up the restaurant, he should be on the team.

He's got to be joking, but I thought that was funny.

And if he did shoot up the place, the guy would say unless he killed someone he should stay on the team.

OTTER

I think I just won my "dime to a donut" bet posted on another thread.  I have a lot of La. friends who are Tiger Fans who are out at the nuke plant working during the outage.  They won't be happy at all.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Hoggurl1964

Quote from: LSPRazorbac on April 01, 2008, 01:44:50 pm
Yes, he also told reporters that he committed because the coaches told him Russell couldn't hack it.  Nothing shows that your a team player like throwing a future teammate under the bus.

Wow. I didn't know that. Les Miles should do the right thing and get rid of this guy...send a clear message that behavior like this won't be tolerated.

Wildhog

This has got to be an April Fools joke...it's just too much...Especially coming from a tiger fan, citing a RADIO STATION...we know how CARRAZZZZY they can be.
1909/1964/1965/1977

dougieritch

Quote from: tigerLSU on April 01, 2008, 12:58:57 pm
No Spring Practice For Perrilloux

WJBO has learned that quarterback Ryan Perrilloux will not be participating in Spring practice at all this year. Sources tell us that this time it stems from an incident at a local restaurant over the weekend.

Coach Miles is scheduled to address the media after practice this evening

http://wjbo.com/cc-common/news/secti...rticle=3481320

Good thing you guys have a lot of talent, however Perrilloux is an idiot...he's set to be the starting QB on the NC Football team!  Can the kid even spell his name...his parents need to beat some smarts into this one...it's like he's trying to humping a door knob!

Wildhog

You guys have got to go to http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/MessageTopic.asp?p=7689320&Pg=1

They're taking sides and it's hilarious.

And there are actually serious posts that "as long as he doesn't rape or kill, it's no worse than lots of other people in college football.  So why should he have to go?"
1909/1964/1965/1977

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: Wildhog05 on April 01, 2008, 01:47:02 pm
RP is trash, and should become good buddies with Adam Jones real soon.

He also hates old people, children, and dogs!

The Marmot

Quote from: Wildhog05 on April 01, 2008, 02:59:14 pm
You guys have got to go to http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/MessageTopic.asp?p=7689320&Pg=1

And there are actually serious posts that "as long as he doesn't rape or kill, it's no worse than lots of other people in college football.  So why should he have to go?"

You stay classy LSU fans....  ::)
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

El Puerco

It would just break my heart if it's true.

Hoggurl1964

OMG, those fools are crazy over at Tigerdroppings LOL.  Somebody even said they didn't care if Perrilloux pimp slapped everybody in the restaurant, he should still play.  Hillarious.

dougieritch

That's NICE!  Oh well there is always some idiot among a group!  Most of them are trying to figure out if this is an April Fools joke...most of the posts I read want him off the team.

Wildhog

Quote from: dougieritch on April 01, 2008, 03:11:52 pm
That's NICE!  Oh well there is always some idiot among a group!  Most of them are trying to figure out if this is an April Fools joke...most of the posts I read want him off the team.

From what I've read, the majority of them do want him off the team, but there's a pretty strong faction that's arguing for him to stay.
1909/1964/1965/1977

SWAhog

QuoteRumors said he went to a chinese buffet and got in a fight, refused to pay and left

I'm sick to my stomach

Y'all would be screwed with him.
You know you're getting older when your idea of lettin it loose is taking a laxative.

SkunkyMunky

Quote from: hogsanity on April 01, 2008, 01:16:48 pm
I am sick to my stomach that LSu wont get rid of this guy.  It is obvious that he is not going to learn, because he has already learned that his athletic ability is more important to LSu than his beavior.

It'd be nice if they atleast took his scholarship away and gave it to someone who actually put it to use in the classroom.
"Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great?"
Jimmy Johnson

"Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple."
Barry Switzer

LSPRazorbac

Wonder what TammanyTom thinks about this?

bsking

i cant believe they havent cut this guy yet.  From the very begining when he garunteed 4 heismans i knew he was going to cause problems.  he isnt going to stop causing problems, have fun lsu.