Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt's in trouble with his athletic director. Caution-thread about Nutt.

Started by JIHawg, March 22, 2008, 10:02:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

His athletic director, Boone, is a real penny pincher.  It appears the coach's cell phone bills are coming in too high, and Boone is chewing on Nutt's rear.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/2045

Hawgin84

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: JIHawg on March 22, 2008, 10:02:58 pm
His athletic director, Boone, is a real penny pincher.  It appears the coach's cell phone bills are coming in too high, and Boone is chewing on Nutt's rear.

You just can't make this stuff up.  Hillarious.

The text and cell king is at it again.

Surprised he has time for his pick-up basketball games.

NWAREDBUG

stronguard

That is pathetic in so many ways.

Thank you God, for ridding my team, of the mental midget.  Amen.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Pecos Hog

You have to wonder when somebody over there will get curious about who all he's calling/texting. 

SteveInArk

What, no premium text message plan with that cell phone...  Boone should also look into an AT&T Family Plan  ;)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Pecos Hog on March 22, 2008, 10:49:19 pm
You have to wonder when somebody over there will get curious about who all he's calling/texting. 

Isn't it all "charity" planning like it was here on our dime?

razorkev

you would think a multi millionair could afford their own phone bill
In God I Trust

Justifiable Hogicide

Welcome to the bizarro world of Hootie, a registered text offender, Ole Miss!

oldfart

surely by now Hootie has learned to keep his private affairs on his own phone and not the university's dime......

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: oldfart on March 22, 2008, 11:06:05 pm
surely by now Hootie has learned to keep his private affairs on his own phone and not the university's dime......

Nobody has ever said he was very smart.

Razorvet

Quote from: oldfart on March 22, 2008, 11:06:05 pm
HaHa. Did you just say Hootie learned. HaHa. That's a classic.

jmark

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on March 22, 2008, 11:00:04 pm
Welcome to the bizarro world of Hootie, a registered text offender, Ole Miss!

A "Text Offender" in 2 states.
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

oldfart

yeah i guess i gave hootie too much credit for learning things.......

DezNuttstehsuq

guess we need to recruit an Ole Miss hater to do some FOI'n... ;D.... just to see who he has been pok....i mean textin.

Seriously guys, you will be able to hear the laughter across the U.S. coming from the state of AR.  when the first banner pops out over the grove.  Tis only a matter of time...too funny

beachhawg

Hoggle

We really don't know what the issue was.  Boone, I'm pretty sure, is not an unreasonable idiot and I doubt he's complaining about Nutt using too many minutes.  It could be anything.  The first thing that comes to my mind is maybe Nutt is giving phones to his tag-along brother, his wife, assistants' wives, his kids, etc.  who knows????  Things like this that seem crazy on the surface usually make a lot more sense when all the facts are known.

East Clintwood

This stuff is so much funnier now that Hootie doesn't work here any more.  :)
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

PearlHarbor

Quote from: Hoggle on March 23, 2008, 12:34:34 am
We really don't know what the issue was.  Boone, I'm pretty sure, is not an unreasonable idiot and I doubt he's complaining about Nutt using too many minutes.  It could be anything.  The first thing that comes to my mind is maybe Nutt is giving phones to his tag-along brother, his wife, assistants' wives, his kids, etc.  who knows????  Things like this that seem crazy on the surface usually make a lot more sense when all the facts are known.

Yeah, I'm sure there's nothing to it.

LMFAO!!!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: stronguard on March 22, 2008, 10:48:40 pm
That is pathetic in so many ways.

Thank you God, for ridding my team, of the mental midget.  Amen.

Hallelujah
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Mr. Hog

People are generally taking up for him in Miss. but I bet most don't realize how much he texts, regardless he's still a dork and failure is on the Horizon for him.
Go Hogs Go!

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

usnavyhogfan

well it must be some anchorwoman cause he sure as hell aint texting and calling recruits
The dream is free, the journey is not.

vol_in_ar

code red

From what I read on the ole miss board, Houston could be on the cyber hotseat again.  No real huggers there!!!!
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

hogs25

This can't be good for Nutt.  He's used to "always" getting his way and something this small of an issue to become public is definitely red flags for both sides.  I can't see Nutt staying there more than two year's.  Nutt is like a teenager with that bleeping cell phone.  We all know he's not using it to text recruits and this does make you wonder who he's texting now.  You can't change a persons DNA and apparently he hasn't learned his lesson.

Nutt will spin this and come out smelling like a rose.

What are we, a 20 something who just got out of college?

My 18 year old sister in law gets in trouble for sending too many text messages. Nutt is the head football coach at an SEC school, if anyone said anything to him about his cell phone bill, they should be fired. We play in the SEC, if we can't afford football coaches cell phones bills, something is beyond wrong. I'm sure we could put together an unlimited plan for calls and text messages for around $1500 a month?

Seriously, if this is true (not saying it is or isn't), this would be the most ridiculous thing I ever heard, and Boone or whoever should be fired immediately (which is the case already anyway).

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: Hogapalooza on March 23, 2008, 02:00:40 am
Doesn't a Textual Offender have to register w/ the local News Stations and Charity's?
That's how he found his next victim!

Doggtown31LCC

L. Courtney Click
Winthrop Wolves #1
Superman wears Joe Adams pajamas

jmark

Quote from: Hogapalooza on March 23, 2008, 02:00:40 am
Doesn't a Textual Offender have to register w/ the local News Stations and Charity's?

Shouldn't TCTWASFIRED be gettin' ready for Spring ball?

Doesn't it seem whenever the players are in pads, the DORK's phone bill goes up?
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

Mitch C

Quote from: NWAREDBUG on March 22, 2008, 10:47:31 pm
Running up that bill texting his favorite news anchor.. ;D
Better watch out!  Mark Lericos at the request of the "Management" at 40/29 will be writing you PM's telling you that they are not pleased and they are tight with hSv.  Hey! something just occured to me.  40+29=69

RedSatinHog

Quote from: PorkThis on March 23, 2008, 10:47:58 am
Better watch out!  Mark Lericos at the request of the "Management" at 40/29 will be writing you PM's telling you that they are not pleased and they are tight with hSv.  Hey! something just occured to me.  40+29=69

+1.  That's hilarious!!!
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: jmark on March 22, 2008, 11:32:01 pm
A "Text Offender" in 2 states.

It's probably just a technicality, but aren't 'Text Offender's' required to register when they cross State lines?  I mean, I'd want to know if this guy moved in next door to me.  Jus' sayin'...
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Soooie21

20 bucks a month with at and t gets you unlimited text messaging...

hogwildinhouston

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 23, 2008, 08:09:44 am
Why can't they just give him an umlimited plan

Or better yet, why doesn't he get his OWN FREAKING PLAN.  If teenage kids can get one, why the hell can't a millionaire get one?

lyon98

Boone is not dumb but he was in the banking business and I never saw a banker that wasn't tight. It goes with the job.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

lechon

Quote from: PorkThis on March 23, 2008, 10:47:58 am

Lericos did what??  Please tell me that is not true.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

TrojanHog

While this one shows that Nutt continues to be a mental midget, go find the one on the report about spring practice.
Here are some highlights...

1.) Snead looks like he's having trouble learning the new offense. (Uhhh, 1 receiver routes are hard to learn?) He's throwing balls late. (QB killer at the top of his game)

2.) They are implementing "Nutt's" wild hog formation. (ummm, didn't his brother steal that from Malzahn?)

3.) The practice reporter was excited about screen passes. (If you like the screen, you'll love the smoke draw...)

hogus maximus

This is how it all starts. First the excusses, then the excessive texting, then a hatchet job on Snead to show Boone who's boss. They don't realize that they have hired a guy that is as low rent as the rest of the state! HAAAAAAAA!! WPS
All non-believers stand aside in fear! A new day marches through the dawn!!

Mitch C

Quote from: razor9 on March 23, 2008, 01:46:25 pm
Lericos did what??  Please tell me that is not true.
I used to have an avitar with Hootie's favorite anchor, and that's exactly what happened.  It was removed for me.

moley_russells_wart_hog

2 thoughts on this

1) excuse for nutt, " i just dont have the budget to get the results "

2) 2 years ago didnt nutt have nearly a million dollar recruiting budget, maybe some of whats on the reciepts that are getting turned in are going to fly with the ad

centarkswine

lechon

Quote from: PorkThis on March 23, 2008, 05:37:53 pm
I used to have an avitar with Hootie's favorite anchor, and that's exactly what happened.  It was removed for me.

I suppose he buys that "chairity work" excuse also. ;)

Oh well, at least he helped expidite Nutt's departure.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

Smokehouse

hahahahhaha.

But, seriously, reading the thread I noticed two people pointing out that Nutt is a millionaire, and that made me very sad. If that guy's a millionaire, what the hell is wrong with me?
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

10thPlanet

Quote from: Smokehouse on March 24, 2008, 02:53:56 am
hahahahhaha.

But, seriously, reading the thread I noticed two people pointing out that Nutt is a millionaire, and that made me very sad. If that guy's a millionaire, what the hell is wrong with me?
Our Fathers didn't kiss the right butts.

deshahawg

If they just got the bill and are complaining about the minutes he used wait until they get the text message bill. It's a huge change for nutt not to have all the money he could ever want to use in the athletic department.

One Bad Boy

Why don't he just buy one of those trac phones from Wally World.