Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

**OFFICIAL** My Bracket Now Sucks Thread

Started by PlayCallinBrotha, March 20, 2008, 03:44:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PlayCallinBrotha

Xaiver gave me a scare earlier.....once your bracket "busts" post what game screwed it up for you. Puttin Xavier in the Elite 8 is lookin scary now

Ulysses_S_Grunt

I originally had kent state upsetting kansas in round 2! glad i changed that since they scored 10 points in the first half today...

phadedhawg

I had Baylor beating Purdue...

That's not looking soo good now...

AirForceHog

Kent St looks to be my bracket buster so far. Kentucky the other possibility. The good thing is neither make it out of the second round.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

racingpossum

Quote from: PlayCallinBrotha on March 20, 2008, 03:44:45 pm
Xaiver gave me a scare earlier.....once your bracket "busts" post what game screwed it up for you. Puttin Xavier in the Elite 8 is lookin scary now

Hey they won......plus Xavier hadn't played in a week. One game that is close doesn't mean they won't get there. Look at Arkansas in 95 won by 1 against Texas Southern and then by 2 to Syracuse in OT. Still played UCLA for the Championship. Xavier has the team to go to the final four.

Hollywood_HOGan45

had baylor winning and ORU winning (homer pick)

those look like losses at halftime.

racingpossum

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 20, 2008, 04:08:45 pm
had baylor winning and ORU winning (homer pick)

those look like losses at halftime.

Purdue very good basketball IQ team....I think will be a 3 seed next season. Matt Painter is a fine coach......Pitt is just more physical team for little ORU...ORU would have been better to get the WSU Cougars than Pitt for there style of ball.

CallThemHawgs!

Shouldent have put Temple over Mich State.... DOH!

Also thought Baylor would win.... arghhh  :razorback: :-\

kibster

Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

racingpossum

Quote from: kibster on March 20, 2008, 04:17:48 pm
Had Baylor in the sweet 16.....

???????? Why???????? They didn't even belong in the tourney in my opinion?

CallThemHawgs!

Baylor is really athletic, I figured they would have a good shot vs Purdue slow big 10 offense.

The Hawg Marshal

So far my only miss is Kent. Unless Kentucky gets lucky.

hogsanity

7-7 and I have Stanford over Cornell.  Dont worry, tonight I will be her crying about being busted.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

AirForceHog

I just got busted by Kentucky and Kent St.

1FBL

Kentucky and apparently Kent State here, too...
"(Kentucky) really got it going with both the run and that pass and that keeps you off balance," Nutt said.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

3kgthog

March 20, 2008, 05:03:14 pm #16 Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 05:05:46 pm by 3kgthog
Kent St. only so far. Stupid Golden Flashes. Should've known better than to pick any team that was touched by the hands of Stan Heath.

AirForceHog

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 20, 2008, 05:03:14 pm
Kent. St. only so far. Stupid Golden Flashes. Should've known better than to pick any team that was touched by the hands of Stan Heath.

Yep I should have known also.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: kibster on March 20, 2008, 04:17:48 pm
Had Baylor in the sweet 16.....

Ditto, and before today I was scratching my head to why I did that, now I know why.

UltimateHog

Yep I had Baylor in Sweet 16, far from busts a bracket though.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

COCHISE

I would just like to congratulate Mark Harris, I was just looking through my Hogville bracket and noticed that he was the ONLY one that picked Arkansas to win the National Championship, you sir are a true fan.  ;)

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: 870 RZR on March 20, 2008, 05:32:34 pm
I would just like to congratulate Mark Harris, I was just looking through my Hogville bracket and noticed that he was the ONLY one that picked Arkansas to win the National Championship, you sir are a true fan;)

or really stupid. I'll give him an A for effort though

COCHISE

Quote from: cshivley1 on March 20, 2008, 05:35:03 pm
or really stupid. I'll give him an A for effort though
I was trying to be nice.  ;D

010HogFan

hogster23

That dam georgia screwed me again!!!!! If only they could have hit all their free throws....

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: hogster23 on March 20, 2008, 05:47:21 pm
That dam georgia screwed me again!!!!! If only they could have hit all their free throws....

all 4 of them

elkhog

Quote from: PlayCallinBrotha on March 20, 2008, 03:44:45 pm

Yes it is.  Purdue looked much better than Xavier today.
GO HOGS!!!

DSmithNPS

My brackets are perfect up to this point.

Breems

Im screwed, I have 6 points but I have Xavier in the championship game :\
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

bigyellowdog

lunchbox72703

Kentucky killed my bracket.....i should have known, i should have known :( :( :(

Smokehouse

Quote from: CallThemHawgs! on March 20, 2008, 04:15:11 pm
Shouldent have put Temple over Mich State.... DOH!

Also thought Baylor would win.... arghhh  :razorback: :-\

I had that two, luckily I didn't put any of my misses today past the second round, so there's still a chance of me pulling something out.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Waldron_Hog

Had Temple too...Oh Well

The real problem is that I have USC in the Elite 8.  I guess I saw last years USC+Mayo...

Ouachihog

Got em all so far.  Although I have a feeling BYU will beat TAMU to give me my first loss.  What was I thinking?
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Atreyu

1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

hogsgrl09

Quote from: Waldron_Hog on March 20, 2008, 08:27:57 pm
Had Temple too...Oh Well

The real problem is that I have USC in the Elite 8.  I guess I saw last years USC+Mayo...

ya I have USC in the elite 8 too. not lookin too great for us....
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

pitbull1

Mine is good so far, but USC, is having trouble and so is Duke, that will really screw me.

cthog99

i hope duke loses, since i have them losing in the 2nd round, but i dont see it happening

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Ball Hawk

Baylor, Kent State, and Temple fricked me over.
Quote from: secfan30 on February 16, 2015, 11:01:56 pm

They are a perfect example of what happens with 10-12 generations of inbreeding.

cubman

RazrRila99

I dont know where to start, as of right now 12 games final im at 6-6. 

newera

I'm ashamed to say that i had Winthdrop, ORU, and Baylor winning. I knew i picked way to many upsets.
I'm a diverse all sports fan... Razorbacks, Lipscomb Bisons (NCAA), Portland Timbers (MLS), Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Barcelona (La Liga), Arsenal (EPL), and Sacramento Kings.

BradyHolzhauer

I had it perfect until freaking BYU lost to TAMU

racingpossum

11 of 12 so far with kentucky being my only loss.....Just hope Wisconsin can hold on.

40MINSOFHELL

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Kris P. Bacon

Arizona and Kent St.

Not too bad as neither made it out of the second round on my bracket.
"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
– Winston Churchill

#1HeadHog

i'm still perfect so far after day 1. In a 6 way tie on the hogville.net ESPN group
"Always root for the winner. That way you won't be disappointed."

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS