164 (26.5%)
USC
38 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 580

Hogwildandwired

Dang I make a poll and get -4 karma hahaha
ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

girliehog

If those at the end of the game had been lawn darts instead of footballs, our guys wouldn't have gotten up.

G-HOG

I hate Texas with a passion.It's a family thing - oh yeah!!!

Throwback1

Are the people who picked Texas instead of Ole Miss going to do that silly Hotty Toddy crap thing they do if they ever play? :)
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

El Puerco

Tennessee Chattanooga...Those devils.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Throwback1

"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

cosmodrum

Quote from: Throwback1 on March 13, 2008, 03:50:25 pm
Oklahoma
OLE MISS
LSU
Texas
Auburn

I actually don't have any real hate for OK. I have a friend that goes to school there, and will sort of root for them at times. I like Bob Stoops, as well.

Plus, the enemy of my enemy (TX) is my friend.
Go away, batin'

Throwback1

Just something about Bob (could I be any greater) Stoops that gets all over me, same as it does with Les (can I get any luckier) Miles.  Don't feel quite the same about Mack (can I be a more incompetent coach) Brown.

DickSonstreetDFW

Quote from: drivetimeporks on March 13, 2008, 03:21:31 pm
no  i havent.. generally i pity anyone that lives in that hell hole known as southern Louisianna...(or northern LA for that matter)

Ah..  well, go to a game in Baton Rouge.  I'm sure afterwards you will find at least a little hatred for LSU in your heart.

Razorhogs

Bama Hog™

Tennesse not on the poll so I can't vote.
Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

Guinness Snout

There wasn't an option for the whole state of texas just UT.  So I voted for LSU. Lived down there for awhile talke about pompus a$$'s.  Like I've told people before I've got family from texas and I don't even like them.

ThisLittlePiggie

Notre Dame

Arkansas State College at Jonesboro

Any Big 10 team claiming to be #1

deshahawg

How could it be anyone but texas?

mattjonesjags

3 way tie...tenn tex and any hog fan that lives close to memphis knows y...and memphis!!!

Doggtown31LCC

i hate USC the most, i actually rooted for texas in nc game against SC. ole miss hasn't provided enough competition over the years to hate them as much. but i have a feeling i can learn to really dislike them since n_tty buddy is there now. A&M is close to the bottom with texas.
L. Courtney Click
Winthrop Wolves #1
Superman wears Joe Adams pajamas

Doggtown31LCC

top 5 most hated schools

5 Texas A&M
4 Michigan
3 Texas
1FB USC
1BB Duke
L. Courtney Click
Winthrop Wolves #1

hog.goblin

1. Texas
2. Tennessee
3. Notre Dame
4. A&M
5. USC (primarily because of their dang band playing TD music throughout two games...you would have thought the microphone was in the band section).

hog.goblin

Quote from: DickSonstreetDFW on March 13, 2008, 10:36:11 am
LSUx.

Really don't get the Texas hate.  Nobody under 35 ever went to U of A while we played in the SWC.

34 and we played our first 2 years in the SWC.  I hate Texas...and SMU wouldn't let me forget how much I hated Texas, even though they aren't Texas.

reddogjcss

I was born in 1962: to explain my answer. Texas 1st Lsu 2nd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doggtown31LCC

Quote from: Doggtown31LCC on March 13, 2008, 08:35:28 pm
top 5 most hated schools

5 Texas A&M
4 Michigan
3 Texas
1FB USC
1BB Duke

oh yeah how can i forget Notre Dame, they are there with SC and Duke, they are all equally worthless.
L. Courtney Click
Winthrop Wolves #1

Cletus

See, what had happened was........

WYLDHAWG

Any team that doesn't have a Razorback on their helmet/uniform.

ThisLittlePiggie

Quote from: deshahawg on March 13, 2008, 06:46:31 pm
How could it be anyone but texas?

I've NEVER hated Texas or any other old SWC Opponent. They were MEMBERS of OUR conference. Just like I don't hate any other SEC team now. I respect them but I sure as hell don't hate them. I hate the three I named above.

reddogjcss

Little pig that's taking the high road!!!! I was rasied by my Pappy to hat the Longhorns & he was right about dang near everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hog.goblin

Quote from: ThisLittlePiggie on March 13, 2008, 09:30:47 pm
I've NEVER hated Texas or any other old SWC Opponent. They were MEMBERS of OUR conference. Just like I don't hate any other SEC team now. I respect them but I sure as hell don't hate them. I hate the three I named above.

I respect and root for all SEC teams when they are playing outside the conference.  And that's the difference.

I Never felt that way about any SWC school...except maybe Rice because I felt sorry for them.  I hated them all and wanted them to lose no matter who they played.  We were Arkansas and the rest were against us.

I remember A&M playing Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl.  Man it's hard to root against both teams but I tried.

hoglady

1. Texas
2. Ohio State
3. Anybody else from the Big 10
4. Tennessee
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Throwback1

hoglady

March 13, 2008, 11:12:38 pm #79 Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:16:16 pm by hoglady
Quote from: Throwback1 on March 13, 2008, 02:34:22 pm
Where is other?   My answer isn't on there.

You guys voting Texas would pull for Ole Miss vs. Texas if they played next year?  Man, I wouldn't.

I would pull for the devil himself over Texas.
I have to qualify that a little - I used to root for Major Applewhite to do well, after he got jacked around so bad by Mack Brown for Chris Sims.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hogwildandwired

ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

Foots

Quote from: mattjonesjags on March 13, 2008, 08:01:24 pm
3 way tie...tenn tex and any hog fan that lives close to memphis knows y...and memphis!!!
Yeah, memphis wasn't on the list so I didn't vote. I don't like any of those teams, its just memphis is the most hated team for me.

lovethosehogs

March 14, 2008, 08:54:33 am #82 Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:09:18 am by lovethosehogs
i hate alabama.  the whole state is a farce. When we went to the champions ship game two years ago i filled up im mississippi and did not spend one dollar in that state. 

ThisLittlePiggie

Quote from: hog.goblin on March 13, 2008, 10:24:38 pm
I respect and root for all SEC teams when they are playing outside the conference.  And that's the difference.

Hence the difference between hate and fear/respect. They are one of us. We are one of them. The hell with the outsiders, I can hate Notre Dame always. Or the Big 10/Big XII. I play these other guys EVERY YEAR...there is no need to hate them, just respect them and want to beat their sorry asses every year.
I Never felt that way about any SWC school...

I did. I went to the very first Big XII championship game at the TWA Dome in St. Louis in 1996 (I think) between Texas and Nebraska. I walked into that stadium rooting for Nebraska. After I heard the Eyes of Texas and Texas Fight a few times I couldn't help myself. I was back in the old SWC and I started rooting for my old conference team against the outsider.

QuoteI remember A&M playing Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl.  Man it's hard to root against both teams but I tried.

Hell, that's a no-brainer for me. If there is one team in college football that I literally hate...it's Notre Dame, the only fans/school in the country that thinks their bowel movements not only don't stink but actually smell good.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

My most hated team in college football is from this point forward, whoever King Clown coaches.  Once he's out of coaching, I'll then revert back to Texas, OU, LSU, and Bama.

So for me, it's beyond easy.  Ole Miss ='s Most Hated Team.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

losthawg68

i married an LSU fan so my decision is simple. 
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: losthawg68 on March 14, 2008, 11:17:04 am

My sincerest condolences.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Hoggypooh

FL_Hog_Fan

Where is other?   My answer isn't on there.

You guys voting Texas would pull for Ole Miss vs. Texas if they played next year?  Man, I wouldn't.
Absolutely...
What were we arguing about anyway?

El Puerco

Quote from: losthawg68 on March 14, 2008, 11:17:04 am

Ha!  I went to LSU, USC, and Arkansas and married an LSU girl.

scootman

hmmm...which team do I hate the most???

I wonder....
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

woooo_pig

Memphis in top 5, basketball anyways.

RazorWild

I say Texas only because of the way I was raised.  My Dad hates Texas with a PASSION!!!  The greatest Hog game ever for me was over Texas with M. Jones down in Austin.  I don't know, but the hate for Texas (even though we still rarely play) is so extreme with all the old timers.  It has to do with Texas ALWAYS being over ranked each year.  LSU an extreme close 2nd. Let me know what ya'll think.

1 Texas
2 LSU
3 Ole Piss (as of new transactions)
4 Vols
5 UF

oldtimerhog

Auburn.  Always overrated in football and arrogant for NO reason!  Petrino>Tuberville
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

Hogwildandwired

ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

Hogsnort

March 15, 2008, 06:15:32 am #95 Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 09:26:46 am by Hogsnort
ThisLittlePiggie is right about Notre Dame fans and their narcissistic bowel movements.

In witnessing this sick display of their prowess, I've been truly perplexed by their ability to wedge their noses tightly within the confining cheeks of their "toothless pore of wonder" and at the same time retain a semblance of pride.

It's not a pretty sight.

leftymgp

Hm, easily Texas.  Other teams only make me feel, at best, extreme dislike.

HogBawls

1. Texas
2. Michigan
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
5. Penn State

phadedhawg

USC!!!

I hate everything about them...especially the fact they got too many of our boys on their team.

The two a$$whippings might have had something to do with it too.  Oh and beating us in basketball...

GRRRRR!

wildhogman

Where is other?   My answer isn't on there.

Actually I would pull for ole piss for many reasons.
SEC win over Big12 makes all of SEC look better.
One big win like that ensures Nutty stays one more year, and if he is there our chances of beating them improve dramatically.
Some need to think with thier heads and not their hate.
SEC shcool owns Texas? Maybe 1 or 2 of those stud highschool players wil look to an SEC team. Who would you play for? a clown or Petrino? 4 hour drive from Big D to Fayetnam, possibably 10 to 12 hours to Ole Piss. Mom and Dad and the home boys can come watch me a few times a year perhaps.
Like I said, think with your head not your blind hatred of a one man clown act. Heck I hope he is there for 10 years, chewing his nailess finger nubs to the wrists. The longer he stays, the easier we should have beating them.