Texas A&M
9 (1.5%)
LSU
164 (26.5%)
USC
38 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 580

Hogwildandwired

Well i just wanting to make sure that everybody is on the same page.

Most Hated

1. Texas

2.Clemson

3.Tennessee

2nd and 3rd cause they look to much like texas, and yeah its like that lol.
ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

Grunt

The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

HangTenHog

Texas....but, my name is in the concrete for 1982.

Hogwildandwired

ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

31to6

Football: Texas. Duh. Do we even need a poll for this?

Basketball: UCLA without a doubt because the cheating refs let that fat@ss drape himself on Corliss for the entire game in 95. Duke is a close second cause Christian Laettner is the biggest deuchebag in the history of the game and they worship him.

East Clintwood

Tennessee, nobody else even comes close.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

hogfan33

texas, I think missouri should be an option as well

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

hydrophonic

"The future sucks." "Change it."

MoparHog

I can't believe OU and how gay Bob Stoops is didn't make the poll at least...does no one else remember those embarassing bowl game loses to them that I had to sit and suffer through?

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

MoparHog

East Clintwood.....great profile animation....that one caught my eye and I was like...this guy knows what he is doing haha

Hog Waller

I would of voted if you would of included Alabama.  That has got to be one of the most arrogant fan bases around.  The live in the past glory years of Bear Bryant and they all think that Satan is the second coming.  I play golf with two of them and it is often enough to make one want to puke with all the bama love they give each other.

rzrbaxfan

Every time this poll comes up, LSU is always the winner.  Why is it different now?

I hate Texas just as much as the next guy, but to me, thats like hating on an ex girlfriend from high school...that was a long time ago.  We are in the SEC now.  It makes sense that our heated rival is someone we play every year.

cosmodrum

Quote from: hydrophonic on March 13, 2008, 09:16:08 am

I laughed my azz off when he said "I'm not a dog person," and "I don't like pumpkins."
Go away, batin'

hydrophonic

Quote from: cosmodrum on March 13, 2008, 09:47:20 am
I laughed my azz off when he said "I'm not a dog person," and "I don't like pumpkins."

That and "garbage truck worker convention" are my favorites.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

cosmodrum

Quote from: hydrophonic on March 13, 2008, 09:53:34 am
That and "garbage truck worker convention" are my favorites.

Yeah, that was good, too.
Go away, batin'

hawgwilde

I hate Texas too, but come on, we need to quit rehashing the past.  I hate LoSerU so much more now because they have embarrassed us to no end.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Proud to be a European-American since 1968!

justin2000m80

Tennessee.  And how does Clemson look like Texas they have Purple in their colors?

kimjongsqUeAl

1] LSU
2] All other SEC teams
3] All Texass based teams
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

DeltaBoy

Anything Burnt Orange or for that matter any Team that wears Orange !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DickSonstreetDFW

LSUx.

Really don't get the Texas hate.  Nobody under 35 ever went to U of A while we played in the SWC.

Doyle Hograves

Why would the Hogs hate Clemson?
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

HogwildinMonroe

LSU followed closely by Tennessee.  I hate Texas but I cannot put
them above a conference foe on the hate meter.

flagstaffhog

I voted for Texass since Notre Dame wasn't a choice.
Go HOGS Go!

CowHog

I hate Ole Piss now almost as much as I do Texas and USC because of Nutt

Sao Ming

Texas.  Live with them and around them for 36 years and you will understand.

LSU, close second.  Just arrogant and always seem in need of a hot bath.

EastexHawg

Quote from: DickSonstreetDFW on March 13, 2008, 10:36:11 am
Really don't get the Texas hate.  Nobody under 35 ever went to U of A while we played in the SWC.

Yeah.  Are any of those prehistoric, over 35 relics still alive anyway? 

And didn't recorded history start in about 1998?  Anything that happened before then doesn't count, does it?

LMAO.

cosmodrum

LSUx.

Yeah, but we grew up being told to hate Texas, and I watched the UT v Ark match ups as a kid.

You do realize that you don't have to attend or have attended the U of A to be a Hog fan, right? In fact, I'd wager that there are probably more Hog fans that never went to school there than fans who did.

Oh, and I HATE Texas. Hate them.
Go away, batin'

The Hawg Marshal

It used to be Texas by far, but now it's Ole Miss. At least for a couple of years.

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

drivetimeporks

Quote from: East Clintwood on March 13, 2008, 07:31:38 am
Tennessee, nobody else even comes close.

yeah , after tx, its definately tennessee..i have always hated usc b/c they were well..from california..  my hate of them isnt hog related, besides they beat  us like rented mules..i dont feel a rivalry with them either..i just hate les miles

jameshogfan

I don't know why A&M and USC are on this poll.... Yeah, USC has a few of our players and took us to the woodshed twice... But, hate them?? A&M may have been an old "rival" but I don't "hate" them. The upcoming years may change that however.

As for "hate" and not "rival" I will go in this order.

1. Texas
2. Tennessee
3. Florida
4. LSU
5. Notre Dame
6. Oklahoma

Throwback1

Where is other?   My answer isn't on there.

You guys voting Texas would pull for Ole Miss vs. Texas if they played next year?  Man, I wouldn't.
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

Throwback1

"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

drivetimeporks

Quote from: Throwback1 on March 13, 2008, 02:34:22 pm
Where is other?   My answer isn't on there.

You guys voting Texas would pull for Ole Miss vs. Texas if they played next year?  Man, I wouldn't.

nutts always done such a great job preparing for the big game (yawn).. i gotta hit my booky if that game ever comes up

OTTER

1. Tennessee
2. LSU
3. Ole Miss
Then every other team on the schedule.  I don't like any we face.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

DEVICEHIGH

LSUx.

It will NEVER die.
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

drivetimeporks

LSUx.

there would be no UA football without the texas thing bro

Veritas Arkansas

I actually think the result will be different based on how old you are.  My name is currently being etched in the sidewalk, and my list of hated teams is as follows:

1)  Tennessee
2)  LSU
3)  Texas
4)  UK

To a lot of us younger folks, the Texas hatred is huge, but there's really no basis for it.  I don't remember the classic games we played in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.  My first memory of a Texas game was when C4 smoked them in 00.  Don't get me worng,

Tennessee, however, provides the most disappointed I've ever been in a football game.  Period.  About the time I was gaining appreciation for the game of football was the Stoerner fumble.  It killed me to no end to know that the team that beat us only by the grace of God won the NC that year.  I hate everything about Tennessee.

LSU I hate...no explanation needed.

UK I also hate, but that's as much thanks to the bball rivalry we had in the 90s than anything else.  I'm very indifferent to their school outside the Bball team.
Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

drivetimeporks

i dont get the "hate" for lsu..  i hate les miles.. rather indifferent towards them otherwise

farhan

We need to build the hate for LSU it will help the rating/money for the Golden Boot game!!!

Throwback1

I don't know about my bookie, but I know who I'm against.

DickSonstreetDFW

Quote from: drivetimeporks on March 13, 2008, 02:51:23 pm
i dont get the "hate" for lsu..  i hate les miles.. rather indifferent towards them otherwise

Spent any time around their fans?

Hogwildandwired

I just thought of somebody else that had orange in there uniforms. I hate texas so much that teams with orange in there scheme just makes me think of texas right off the bat.
ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

EastexHawg

Younger fans wishing the rivalry with and hatred for Texas would go away and be replaced by an equally rabid rivalry with Bama, Ole Miss or LSU may as well wish Hog fans with at least one good eye would think Rosie O'Donnell is hotter than Jessica Alba.

It just ain't gonna happen, and you can't force it to be so no matter how hard you try.

drivetimeporks

Quote from: DickSonstreetDFW on March 13, 2008, 03:10:57 pm
Spent any time around their fans?
no  i havent.. generally i pity anyone that lives in that hell hole known as southern Louisianna...(or northern LA for that matter)

Hogwildandwired

Theres no replacing texas hatred with anybody
ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED