Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dominique Wilson transfers to NC State

Started by Hogtied85, May 29, 2013, 01:52:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtied85

Kind of weird that there is not release on arkansasrazorbacks.com. I am really disappointed. I really don't understand what is going on up there on the hill. Wilson and Jackson would have been great together. SMH

Women's Hoops Adds Arkansas Transfer Dominique Wilson
Women's basketball coach Wes Moore announced Wednesday that guard Dominique Wilson has transferred to NC State after spending her freshman season at Arkansas.

Scott7703

Wow, sign what is probably the best class Collen or maybe anyone else has ever signed at Arkansas (women of course) and now we lose what was probably our best returning player.

Hogtied85

Quote from: Scott7703 on May 29, 2013, 09:43:51 am
Wow, sign what is probably the best class Collen or maybe anyone else has ever signed at Arkansas (women of course) and now we lose what was probably our best returning player.

I wish I knew why. I doesnt make since because she would have been a starter. I doubt that pitts, brooks and adams would have started next year

hog63

Excuse that was given was she was homesick and didn't like Fayetteville. That doesn't add up when know she goes to NC State

psycHOGlogist

Well, first, I'm disappointed, too. She came on nicely at the end of the season and I was looking forward to seeing her progress.

But ... Raleigh is a lot closer to her home that FYV, and more of a big city (she's from a suburb of ATL). So ... doesn't seem crazy to me.

Also, not sure she'd be the best returning player - Bowen and Berna are pretty decent, too.

But still disappointing.

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: Hogtired10 on May 29, 2013, 12:52:58 pm
I wish I knew why. I doesnt make since because she would have been a starter. I doubt that pitts, brooks and adams would have started next year
I heard her father wanted her closer to home so he could watch her play.  Having coached girls and having four myself - this makes a lot of sense to me.