Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You better call a timeout you idiot coach !!!

Started by ImHogginIt, March 07, 2013, 12:34:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Should have called one several minutes earlier. Raise our foundation dues for some $$$ and hire a damn good coach for a change damn it !!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Sueie

Maybe we could hire Shirey.  How much do we pay her to sit and hold a clipboard?

ImHogginIt

Our coach looks like and thinks as fast as this guy

Hogtied85

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 07, 2013, 01:15:17 pm
Our coach looks like and thinks as fast as this guy

send an email to jeff long to express your concern. Nothing will happened until enough people complain.

Hogtied85

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 07, 2013, 12:34:36 pm
Should have called one several minutes earlier. Raise our foundation dues for some $$$ and hire a damn good coach for a change damn it !!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Promote his wife to head coach or contact the Jeff Long and complain. God knows that I have. I can't take it anymore.

crazyhawg

Hate our coach he has no clue what he is doing.  Crying shame no one cares about wbb program enough to hire a coach!

Dr. Starcs

Hogtied85

Quote from: crazyhawg on March 07, 2013, 06:47:06 pm
Hate our coach he has no clue what he is doing.  Crying shame no one cares about wbb program enough to hire a coach!

It is what it is plain and simple. You play a cupcake schedule and expect your team to perform well under these circumstances. Fire TC and hire his wife Nikki Collen or find a coach that can recruit and build a fan base. I wonder what the problem is up there in fayetteville. I heard one of the Arkansas assistants say that its a everyday battle in recruiting because of the PERCEPTION that Arkansas has. She later says that high school coaches around the state and country say that Arkansas is not a good program compared to other SEC schools.

hoglady

I was listening to "Game On" with Michael and Wess. Got in on it in the middle but they were ripping Collen. Mainly about the cupcake schedule that doesn't prepare the team for SEC play. Then they got started on the big 3 in Central Arkansas. Said Collen should be fired for missing on these girls. Michael said didn't recruit Scaife near as hard as the other schools, he also said he didn't think the Jacksonville girl would end up at Arkansas. I guess we'll see on that one. Then Wess got started on Collen about not attending any of the games here when other big time coaches and programs were here.
Basically felt they were lazy in the recruiting of these 3 girls and it was a total mess.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hogtied85

Quote from: hoglady on March 08, 2013, 07:57:44 am
I was listening to "Game On" with Michael and Wess. Got in on it in the middle but they were ripping Collen. Mainly about the cupcake schedule that doesn't prepare the team for SEC play. Then they got started on the big 3 in Central Arkansas. Said Collen should be fired for missing on these girls. Michael said didn't recruit Scaife near as hard as the other schools, he also said he didn't think the Jacksonville girl would end up at Arkansas. I guess we'll see on that one. Then Wess got started on Collen about not attending any of the games here when other big time coaches and programs were here.
Basically felt they were lazy in the recruiting of these 3 girls and it was a total mess.

I want him gone with the wind.

hoglady

Quote from: Hogtired10 on March 08, 2013, 08:46:44 am
I want him gone with the wind.

It was nice to finally hear some media tell it like it is.
Wess was really upset about one game inparticular (I think Hall vs. Parkview) - said he called wanting to do an interview with Collen before the game and was just floored when he found out he wouldn't be there.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

wbbfan32

Scaife never wanted to come here. She wants a big name program like the one she chose in Rutgers. From what I've heard Jackson really loves Arkansas and the coaches, but has had influence from family members causing her to second guess her decision.

As for scheduling, his schedule has gotten more difficult each year. It's not his fault that Kansas and Oklahoma have underperformed this year due to injuries. However, I agree we should add a couple more decent mid majors instead of the Coppin states and Texas southerns

wbbfan32

And you can thank Susie Gardener for making our program a less desirable one

Westcoasthog

Fire Tom Collen and hire a name Coach Kim Mulkey of Baylor, or bring back
Gary Blair whose contract at the time was not renewed due to Bev Lewis the
then Women's Athletic Director and the former Chancellor John White who was
always MEDDLING in all of the Athletic Programs.  E-Mail and call the Athletic
Director Jeff Long that we definitely need a name coach in the Womens Basketball Program.  Tom Collen needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY AS I POST THESE WORDS.

hoglady

Quote from: wbbfan32 on March 08, 2013, 12:01:51 pm
And you can thank Susie Gardener for making our program a less desirable one

I agree about Susie Gardener - she destroyed the program and the support in no short order.
Collen has not done a good job of bringing support back to the program. I remember the SEC tournaments played at Alltel - the Lady Razorbacks had great support back then. If he can't keep the instate talent he can't have continued success.

pigture perfect

I was/am so glad we got rid of Susie Gardner that I hadn't noticed how bad this team is.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Rocket23

Scaife wanted to get out of state to get away from certain relatives, at least people from Hall and others somewhat close to her. 

Quote from: wbbfan32 on March 08, 2013, 12:00:43 pm
Scaife never wanted to come here. She wants a big name program like the one she chose in Rutgers. From what I've heard Jackson really loves Arkansas and the coaches, but has had influence from family members causing her to second guess her decision.

As for scheduling, his schedule has gotten more difficult each year. It's not his fault that Kansas and Oklahoma have underperformed this year due to injuries. However, I agree we should add a couple more decent mid majors instead of the Coppin states and Texas southerns