Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Bret first coach to be fired by a female AD?

Started by NorthDallas40, November 24, 2017, 06:51:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthDallas40

If so, that's something he can hang his hat one. WPS!

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hawgphish

Hogarusa

You dont think other female ADs have fired anyone?
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

BR

WHat the Hell does that have to do with anything... What a Dick..
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Boardon Hamsay

I kinda hope folks that post crap like this get fired one day.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Kevin

Debbie yow has fired plenty of coaches at Maryland and ncaa's state
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BR

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: BR on November 24, 2017, 06:55:02 pm
Hell Fired on their Kids Birthday

Agreed. Hope the kid's birthday is the day before Christmas.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

NorthDallas40

You guys misinterpreted this. I'm the dad of two daughters. I think it makes this even more historically awesome.

BR

Quote from: NorthDallas40 on November 24, 2017, 07:03:48 pm
You guys misinterpreted this. I'm the dad of two daughters. I think it makes this even more historically awesome.

hoggusamoungus

That's the best you got?

pghawg1

BR

HamIAm

I don't think anyone misinterpreted anything

hawgball40

Slater

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 24, 2017, 08:39:54 pm
you offended the snowflakes lol. good luck

snowflakes being anyone that does not agree with a narrow minded narrative
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

PigInTheHole

shameful for Bret, next thing you know women will be voting

at least we don't let them drive
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

sowmonella

You were being an ass.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

jabberjawls

Sure.

hawgball40

Quote from: Slater on November 24, 2017, 09:33:15 pm

snowflakes being anyone that does not agree with a narrow minded narrative
why is it narrow minded? because it made light of the fact that bielema was fired by a female? nope, a snowflake is someone who blows things out of proportion by taking offense where no slight has occurred. at worst, the op is ignorant that there are other female AD's who have made major hirings/firings. The slight was clearly intended against beilema and not women AD's, so mountains are being made out of a mole hill in this thread.

HAM ELLIOT

I find it refreshingly funny that this board full of snowflakes are offended by the OP's ignorance.  It doesnt get any better than this!

Hogville, you ROCK!

southarkhog06

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on November 25, 2017, 03:51:37 am
I find it refreshingly funny that this board full of snowflakes are offended by the OP's ignorance.  It doesnt get any better than this!

Hogville, you ROCK!

Pointing out the fact that OP is being a dik hole with this thread does not necessarily mean anyone is offended or a snowflake.

hawgball40

Quote from: southarkhog06 on November 25, 2017, 04:01:21 am
Pointing out the fact that OP is being a dik hole with this thread does not necessarily mean anyone is offended or a snowflake.
why was he being a dikhole? we've already ruled out the female angle as the reason, so back to the drawing board for you. Fault the op for being classless and insulting Bielema, but don't play the woman card, that's bush league and easily debunked, and is the exact reason the term "snowflake" is being bantered about in here.