Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what's next...

Started by 1longshot, August 21, 2008, 09:02:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

1longshot

with the recent additions to baum what can hog fans look to for future expansions and additions?

PlayCallinBrotha

Well painting/adding some new numbers to the outfield wall would be a good start. 8)

Outside of that I think they are up-to-date on the last plans I saw

BigDave70

Still the best place on earth
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

kingoftherapids

did they do anything this offseason to baum?

UltimateHog

Quote from: kingoftherapids on August 26, 2008, 01:32:10 am
did they do anything this offseason to baum?

Yes, they added seats behind the right field bullpen, and installed restrooms out there underground below the moss pond with a glass roof to see the beauty that is the moss infested pond.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

kingoftherapids

1longshot

i'd like to see them do something that would enhance the area behind the big green ugly maybe something like the rangers have or at least i think its the rangers that have the nice water feature and stuff out past center

PlayCallinBrotha

Quote from: 1longshot on September 23, 2008, 09:49:58 am
i'd like to see them do something that would enhance the area behind the big green ugly maybe something like the rangers have or at least i think its the rangers that have the nice water feature and stuff out past center

No, that would be the Royals. I wouldn't expect anything too fancy ever there because the only reason that is there is so hitters can pick up the ball. Otherwise it'd be impossible to see...