Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Technical and procedural questions

Started by RebelliousHog, November 10, 2013, 12:54:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

On my laptop the touch pad has stopped working. I have a mouse attached now so it's not a huge issue, but irritating. What would cause this?

In the quick post how do you bold type and italicize? What I do now is post, then modify.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Milton

Quote from: HenduHog on November 10, 2013, 12:54:13 pm
On my laptop the touch pad has stopped working. I have a mouse attached now so it's not a huge issue, but irritating. What would cause this?

In the quick post how do you bold type and italicize? What I do now is post, then modify.
Issue 1. I would reinstall the drivers
Issue 2. [.x] text to change here [/x] ad change the x to b for bold and I for itallic and leave out the period in [.x]
Quote from: Douglas on December 04, 2012, 06:23:54 pm
We've had it with 1 hit wonders coming in, making posts reeking of wanton jackwagonry and then not doing anything about it.

RebelliousHog

Thanks Milton. You're a hell of a guy.

Guys like you make HV fun.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci