Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

High School Forum/Fearless Friday

Started by HillbillyHog88, October 18, 2013, 07:19:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HillbillyHog88

What happened to fearless friday or the high school forums? Thought they were ran by the same crew.
"You'll be able to spit nails kid. Like the guy says, you're gonna eat lightning and you're gonna crap thunder. You're gonna become a very dangerous person."

fullfan

Quote from: HillbillyHog88 on October 18, 2013, 07:19:36 pm
What happened to fearless friday or the high school forums? Thought they were ran by the same crew.
Cannot link to fearless Friday.  What is Realms?

Jerinark

HillbillyHog88

"You'll be able to spit nails kid. Like the guy says, you're gonna eat lightning and you're gonna crap thunder. You're gonna become a very dangerous person."

pigture perfect

Me too. I do miss my high school scores.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Doug

And this is why you all need to be on Social Media (Facebook or Twitter). Had you been following the FF Twitter account, or were a fan of the FF fan page, you would have known that we had tech issues.

I'll take it a step further. If you had looked at the (now previously) stickied thread in MMQB, you could have seen a workaround that would have gotten you back onto the site.

But hey, I love typing random helpful text that no one will read/use.

::shrugs::
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

joeyself

Quote from: Douglas on October 19, 2013, 07:35:26 am
And this is why you all need to be on Social Media (Facebook or Twitter). Had you been following the FF Twitter account, or were a fan of the FF fan page, you would have known that we had tech issues.

I'll take it a step further. If you had looked at the (now previously) stickied thread in MMQB, you could have seen a workaround that would have gotten you back onto the site.

But hey, I love typing random helpful text that no one will read/use.

::shrugs::

Well, this one was helpful. Putting something in the train wreck that is MMQB doesn't help anyone that doesn't go there much, now does it?

No, I thought not.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

Doug

Joey, the thread was stickied until this AM in MMQB. Ease up.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Lanny

We moved the DNS server.  Depends on your IP, could take 4 hrs to 72 hrs
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy