Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 07, 2024, 03:57:11 pm

Hogville app

Started by kennymayne, September 01, 2013, 11:28:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kennymayne

I'm trying to download the hogville app from the Google play store for my android phone and I keep getting an error message. The download will complete and it will start the install then immediately pop up an error message that says the packet wasn't signed correctly then the install quits. I have tried multiple times to no avail. Any suggestions?

oldbear

I'm not sure how else to report. This but about 3/4 of the time tuat I open the app, it closes and has me report it. I reopen and it is fine. It is also freezing some. I am on a Galaxy s4 and it is the only app that I am having any issue with.

I love the app and what you guys are doing. Just wanted to report these things.

Lanny

Thanks for reporting, I have a droid and not seeing any problem, re install and let me know if you have the same error message
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Hog_Swanson

Having a little trouble finding the app on my Kindle.  Any help?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.