Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uniforms?

Started by EL' MAHOG, September 03, 2005, 08:32:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EL' MAHOG

Do the uniforms have Arkansas across the front?  Do they look good?
I guess it finally rained, its down to 85, I bet the fish are bitin' down by the riverside

hawgfan_18

yes they have arkansas big across the chest, thats all i know is different, my friend called me from the game and thats all he said. Guess they look alright, maybe someone will have some pics or something...

hogsgrl09

Quote from: John Wesley Hardin on September 03, 2005, 09:22:07 pm
Quote from: BKillian on September 03, 2005, 08:32:33 pm
Do the uniforms have Arkansas across the front? Do they look good?

We had to put Arkansas on the uniforms, because we haven't been ranked in so long no one remembers who we are! ;D

thats not funny.
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Hogz87

Quote from: hogsgrl09 on September 03, 2005, 09:22:41 pm
Quote from: John Wesley Hardin on September 03, 2005, 09:22:07 pm
Quote from: BKillian on September 03, 2005, 08:32:33 pm
Do the uniforms have Arkansas across the front? Do they look good?

We had to put Arkansas on the uniforms, because we haven't been ranked in so long no one remembers who we are! ;D

thats not funny.

I laughed and am still laughing about it b/c it's true!

Macgyver_Hawg

Yes, Arkansas is written across the chest and the pants have a swoosh like the Denver Broncos.  I wonder why we change our uniforms every year?

cfhogs

the jerseys dont look bad, arkansas is written across the chest like texas'. i dont like the pants though, the red stripe gets smaller as it goes do to the bottom of the pants. vickiel vaugn said that coach nutt wanted to do something different and represent the state by putting arkansas on the front

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: cfhogs on September 03, 2005, 10:35:54 pm
the jerseys dont look bad, arkansas is written across the chest like texas'. i dont like the pants though, the red stripe gets smaller as it goes do to the bottom of the pants. vickiel vaugn said that coach nutt wanted to do something different and represent the state by putting arkansas on the front
He knows he needs brownie points
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

hawgfan_18

is it too early to get a pic of em?

hogfan98

to give you a visual, think oklahoma's unis, but instead it says arkansas.  carbon copies to me.

The Max Swineberg 7

Here's a pic of them.....next to OU's.

Our uniforms suck!  Change them before Vandy!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arkansas has too many Stepford fans.

Hog in MO

did't we have "ARKANSAS" across the chest of our jersey's before? Maybe 15-20 years ago? I like them plain, the HOG is all we need  - Everyone should know what that stands for. 

hawgfan_18

pants the same too? as oklahoma's

cfhogs

no, the pants have a single stripe that gets smaller as it goes down the pants