Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AUBURN

Started by hogbalz, September 03, 2005, 08:10:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbalz

Defense just looked like a bad highschool team.l
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Turnberry

Quote from: hogbalz on September 03, 2005, 08:10:41 pm
Defense just looked like a bad highschool team.l

Calvin Johnson is one of the best WR's in the country.  He'll do that to everyone.......
aka PlanoHog

hogbalz

The way our defense is playing I better watch my mouth, :(
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

PerryHog

Tech's lookin' good. Offense not quite as polished as sc, but damn near.
I think tech ends the year in top 10.

HighOnHogs

Auburn making a game out of it.  10-7 GT

hogbalz

Hope they pull a win along with Alabama to make SEC undefeated going in tomorrow.
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

PerryHog

And auburn beats us again this year.

YodaHog

Auburn's missing Cadillac and Brown.  It's the 3rd quarter and they have 17 yards rushing so far in the game.