Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Internet Broadcast of today's game

Started by SirCHog, September 03, 2005, 05:09:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SirCHog

Nothing on Hogwired and Yahoo broadcast shows "no broadcast".  Anyone know of anyway to hear the game for us out of staters? 

Hog6

Hogwired link says the link will be available at gametime.  6pm CT right?

Bomis Hawg

101st Hogborne

Hog6

all day doing yard work and just popped open a beer to sit down and listen to the Hogs and I get the error message on Hogwired.  A crock.  Watching the Florida game on TV and will switch between the Alabama and Auburn games to check them out but if I can't hear our game I am going to be one sorry SOB to be around.

pork-e-pine

website says it is addressing techical difficulties updated at 5:38ct.  Hope they work them out in about 15 minutes.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

NotoriousPIG

pork-e-pine

Winning is fun,
Losing is not;

Hog6

Bomis Hawg

None of the Mizzou State links work for me.

pioneerbasketball

it says i have to type in the url to listen to the game. Any suggestions?

SirCHog

September 03, 2005, 05:55:10 pm #11 Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 05:58:57 pm by SirCHog
I got it!  ...but listening to another team's broadcaster, I guess would be like kissing your sister....

Sanctified Swine

I can't get it to play!!!!  Any clues?

Hog6

It's working for me for some reason.  Its the same looking screen that I used to listen to the Jaguars game a couple of weeks ago.  I had to download some funky program to listen and it looks like that is what is happening for me.  Wow, get to hear all the Springfield MO BBQ ads.  They just concluded their pre-game show.  Anybody get Hogwired to work yet?

pork-e-pine

ms is working for me, but it will be painful to listen to this instead of the hogs anouncers.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;

Bomis Hawg

This is a freakin' joke.

I'd rather have the old, crapp, un-updated website than having to do pay for this.  And, the product isn't even working.  Talk about having your bases covered.   Good job, athletic dept.

Hog6

I can't even get into the Hogwired website, it just times out.  These Springfield people are okay folks but its not like having our own guys.  They said the stadium looks like its pretty full. They said there are hundreds of people still trying to get in the gates.

pork-e-pine

are you kidding me.  onside kick. come on.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;

pioneerbasketball

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on September 03, 2005, 05:15:05 pm
http://www.collegesportsdirect.tv/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5900&DB_OEM_ID=5900&DB_OEM_ID=5900&KEY=&ATCLID=

That is one link. I can't get it to work, any suggestions?
I redownloaded media player 10 and it worked for me. Maybe you don't have the newest version of media player.

Bomis Hawg

I've got it.  I finally got it going.  Just used the other computer.

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Sanctified Swine

I'M EMBARRASSED

As soon as they start making us pay, we will be able to get the audio from other team's sites.  It will suck not listening to Paul, but I would rather be able to listen to someone else than not listen at all.

pioneerbasketball

Bomis Hawg

I clicked on the link that pioneer posted.  It finally worked for me.

pioneerbasketball

Boomis..Its the same link you posted earlier

hogbalz

Still will not work for me will not let me save the file ant suggestions?
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

pioneerbasketball

Try and download the media player at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/default.aspx It wouldn't work for me but I re-downloaded it and it worked for me.

Foots

hogbalz

Thanks PIONEERHOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I FINALLY CAN HEAR
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

Bomis Hawg

Yeah, SAVE IT TO YOUR COMPUTER then open it with RealPlayer.  Works fine.

pioneerbasketball

Quote from: hogbalz on September 03, 2005, 06:54:12 pm
Thanks PIONEERHOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I FINALLY CAN HEAR
I guess your talking to me?

hogbalz

Yeah my bad I was so excited to hear the hogs I lost control to my thoughts. Thanks again
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

pioneerbasketball

Ya anytime I want to be sure every razorback fan get listen to the game. It didn't work for me the first time, If it wasn't going to work for me I was going to drink some beer so I could atleast be a little happy.