Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia Game

Started by hogbalz, September 03, 2005, 04:35:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbalz

I hope the SEC dominates. I think we are one of the few losses Boise has in the past few years.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

Int first play.Georgia ball.
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

TD GEORGIA holly crap Shockley is fast.
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

OH MY GEORGIA ANOTHER INT. :o :o
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

Hog Bounty Hunter

Appears Boise may be overmatched.

Bomis Hawg

Everyone should've expected this UGA is going to roll big over Boise.  The secondary has been exposed.

hogbalz

Man are they playing fast or what. Ritch may run up the score to get some respect in the eastern division.
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

24-0 Georgia .42 sec in 2nd half.
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

38-7 so much for a shutout
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hawkeyefan17

I was wrong about this one. Way wrong. I thought Georgia would win but it is obvious I was giving Boise State way too much credit.

Georgia is making Boise State look like Ball State.

hogbalz

BOISE'S COACH SAID BEFORE THE GAME THIS MAYBE THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME EVER ???
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

Bomis Hawg

Boise had nothing in the secondary.  Shockley, imo, was supposed to pump up his stats big time.  Boise is a good team, they'll probably win the WAC again.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: RedRazor on September 03, 2005, 06:58:11 pm
Maybe Boise will finally realize they are not now and nor have they ever been ready to play against the SEC or any of the other big boys...they are just little blue smurf wannabees that can beat the rest of the nerds

They'll still be ranked higher than Arkansas will at the end of the year.

The pollsters who are in love with BSU will forget all about them getting reamed by Georgia tonight.

pork-e-pine

it si possible that BS will be ranked higher than us but that is only because the play in a wac conference.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hawgfan_18

shockley looks better than i thought he would be.

Hog in MO

Quote from: DR on September 03, 2005, 07:43:19 pm
Quote from: RedRazor on September 03, 2005, 06:58:11 pm
Maybe Boise will finally realize they are not now and nor have they ever been ready to play against the SEC or any of the other big boys...they are just little blue smurf wannabees that can beat the rest of the nerds

They'll still be ranked higher than Arkansas will at the end of the year.

The pollsters who are in love with BSU will forget all about them getting reamed by Georgia tonight.
True, BSU will win out the rest of the year against weak competition and sneak back into the top 15.  ESPN will be pumping them for an outside chance at a BCS bowl.  When are these idiot poll voters going to wake up? I don't care how many games they win, until they join a real conference and have more than 1 real game per year they are irrelevant and should not be ranked.

Torqued pork

I could not agree with you more. I'm tired of seeing teams from estrogen conferences being over-rated media darlings.

secthumper

NEVER ever trust ANYONE who plays football on that stinkin blue turf!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion