Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Raining in Fayetteville yet?

Started by Since 1894, September 03, 2005, 01:16:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Since 1894

We were getting ready to come down and saw the dark clouds.  Is it raining in Fayetteville or is the rain south of there?
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Method Ham

It's all south of us but can't tell which way it's moving.  The national weather service radar looks like they just popped up out of nowhere.  I'm out in west Fayettenam (mt. comfort) and the sky is dark.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.ksrx.shtml
OUR PRIORITIES ARE ALL MIXED UP IN THIS STATE.  WE HOLD OUR ATHLETIC COACHES MORE ACCOUNTABLE THAN OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS.

Prince of Pork

Its coming down pretty good on the east side, could be a wet one
*CUBS '05*   "THIS IS OUR YEAR"-make that 06-make that 07-make that 08-make that 09

HogDodging

I'd prepare to get rained on at the game.  It just started in Springdale.  Looking at the Weather Channel radar makes me think it's going to be here a while.
Let it rain.  We need it.

Yoko Oinko

"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

Cajun Hog

uofajoe99

pouring in the northside (johnson....)

Lando Calrissian

No rain right now.  I'm a bout a mile east of the mall, so is that northside or southside?

I haven't seen a radar, but my guess is it's gonna be showers off & on all night.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.