Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early scores...

Started by Cresthog, September 03, 2005, 11:33:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cresthog

September 03, 2005, 11:33:57 am Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 11:56:51 am by WindyCityHog
Bowling Green and Omar Jacobs is dominating Wisconsin right now. They look like a very good football team. Much better then South Carolina with all there hype they had Thursday night.

WindyCityHog

Bowling Green is smoking Wisconsin.....It's 13-0 in the 1st Quarter and BGSU QB Omar Jacobs looks like the real deal....

Ohio State is starting to manhandle Miami (OH)...7-0 Buckeyes...

Iowa is rollin' Ball Sate....14-0

TulsaHogFan

WindyCityHog

Bomis Hawg

Ark State in Mizzou territory, down 13-0.  Noce is 7/7 for 50 yards while Brad Smith is 10/11 126.

WindyCityHog

Wisconsin just scored...now 13-7 BGSU.

As for Mizzou, they're going to beat ASU so badly, Smith will probably only play the 1st half..

WindyCityHog

Iowa is absolutely smoking Ball State....28-0 in the 1st.

WindyCityHog

Change that.....BG just scored on a 62 yard pass reception....and Jacobs IS a stud.....20-7

WindyCityHog

The tide has turned in Madison....Wisconsin had a 2 play drive (big run) and scored...20-14 BGSU...and the badgers then shut down Jacobs and BG.....This game might end up 50-48.

Bomis Hawg

Ball State has like 15 guys suspended.  That will get ugly.

Listening to the Rutgers/Illinois game.  Its free, from the birthplace of college football.  They are up 13-7.

WindyCityHog

Illinois-Rutgers is on tv here...

How bad is Illinois when RUTGERS is favored over the Illini AT Champaign? 

Bomis Hawg

TCU scores first, leading OU 7-0.  Adrian Peterson: 6 for 13 on the day.

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: WindyCityHog on September 03, 2005, 12:12:06 pm
Illinois-Rutgers is on tv here...

How bad is Illinois when RUTGERS is favored over the Illini AT Champaign? 

Fairly bad.  But, Rutgers will be a bowl team this year.  Nice INT by Rutgers at midfield.

WindyCityHog

TCU has scored first against OU....

and Wisconsin just took the lead....

WindyCityHog

Iowa up 42-0... :o

Tennessee up 10-0 over UAB in the 2nd quarter.

hogbalz

Gerald Riggs looking good for Ten. :puke:
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

WindyCityHog

Interesting note in the Iowa score....

A kid named Grigsby for Iowa has a TD reception :)

Bomis Hawg

Adam Stokes

Boise State Georgia is going to be a great game.  Boise State will move up 5+ spots if they win.  Talking BCS buster.  The only reason I want GA to win is because we play them later in the season.  If they win against BSU, it'll look better on Araknsas whether we win or lose against Georgia later in the season.

Bomis Hawg

TD Wisconsin.  Leading 28-20.  How huge was that missed XP?  I think the first to 70 wins.

WindyCityHog

OU is in BIG trouble.....

and UAB is battling Tenn....10-3 Tenn now.

Adam Stokes

Anybody think Iowa will break 100?  How many times has that happened?

Bomis Hawg

Instant replay overruled a fumble on Illinois.  Rutgers got the ball and scored on the first play.  They are leading Illinois 20-7.

Bomis Hawg

The OFFICIAL record for points in regulation is 103.

WindyCityHog

Bomis.....you keeping tabs on ASU-Mizzou?

30-0 Tigers....

WindyCityHog

Best game out there?  Wisconsin-Bowling Green....

35-28 Badgers just before the half....

WindyCityHog

Amazing....Omar Jacobs and BG drove the length of the field in 37 seconds and tied the score....35-35.

Jacobs just might be the best college QB out there...

WindyCityHog

I was enjoying this until the Wisc.-BG went to half, and the halftime crew showed up.  It took all of 15 seconds for Trev Alberts to come across as a crass, loudmouthed full-of-himself idiot.....He's "guaranteeing" the Badgers will win......I really hate the guy >:(

Seals it for me.....GO Falcons!

Bomis Hawg

I stopped keeping up with ASU after they got to midfield and then did nothing.

I am still listening to Rutgers/Illinois.

OklaU

TCU   10
OU      7

Omar Jacobs and BG played the Sooners last season, he was difficult to stop.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

WindyCityHog

Tennessee up at half 17-3....
Northwestern blitzing Ohio (Frank Solich's new job)  31-7
Michigan State kicking the stuffing out of Kent State
Rutgers up 27-7 on Illinois in the 3rd..

WindyCityHog

Is Bhomar QBing for the Sooners?

WindyCityHog

Wisconsin scored again....42-35 now......BOmis said first to reach 70....it just might happen.

Bomis Hawg

Skip Holtz might start 1-0 at ECU.  They are leading 17-14 at the half against Duke. 

Illinois cut into the lead, a FG brings it to 27-10.

WindyCityHog

Ohio State 27
Miami (OH) 0  in the 3rd.

Iowa 56
Ball St. 0  in the 4th

....and midway thru the 1st, mighty K-State is scoreless with little ol' Florida International.

WindyCityHog

Well....ASU avoids the shutout by kicking a FG.....37-3 Mizzou at the end of 3.

WindyCityHog

Wisconsin (with the most godawful ugly helmets I've ever seen) is taking control by running the ball....49-35 Badgers....Seems Alberts was right :'(

Bomis Hawg

Wow...Illinois blocks a Jeremy Ito FG.  He's missed three today.  Illnois has the ball driving for the potential tie.

Wisconsin pulling away against BGSU