Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC RECORD

Started by hogbalz, September 03, 2005, 11:51:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbalz

Anyone know overall record of east vs west titles?
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Bomis Hawg

hogbalz

Roger that 10-4. Arguing with a friend about who is best not really knowing the answer.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Bomis Hawg

If my calculations are right, SEC West teams went 132-124-2 since 1992 against East teams.

hogbalz

Thanks Bomis I was hoping that was the case. ;D
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

PorcineSublime

Kind of skewed considering that the East has Vandy and Kentucky. The west has more balance, but the top three of the east are usually in the top four overall.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.