Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has anyone heard a score from the Springdale game?

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, September 03, 2005, 10:26:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

HogDodging

Ben Steiger

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Ben Steiger

Yep. FSN. Not sure if it's Southwest or not.

I am gonna enjoy this one!

pioneerhog

I looked at their website last night and it was showing it to be on Southwest.

WindyCityHog

It's actually on up here on FSN....National High School Game of the Week.

Should be an interesting game, and Evangel will be looking for blood after that thumpin' the RedDogs administered last year.....

Lando Calrissian

Anybody know if that's cable channel 27?  (if you have Cox Cable in Fayetteville)
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Ben Steiger

I think it is, especially since I will be using Cox in Bentonville.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

J_Ville_Devils_Den

Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

Lando Calrissian

I assume it will be shown, at least regionally, in Northwest freakin' Arkansas.

I've seen networks do some really stupid things before though.

Seems sorta silly to send a crew down to televise a game and not show it in the area which is most interested. 

I won't be surprised if Cox Cable f*cks this one up.

J_Ville_Devils_Den

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

J_Ville_Devils_Den

Quote from: RedRazor on September 03, 2005, 03:24:24 pm
Hey J_Ville...u guys got crushed last night in NLR....good luck the rest of the season

Thanks... Hopefully we will rebound

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG