Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ticket Problem

Started by HogKing111, September 02, 2005, 06:32:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogKing111

I'm a freshman and I reserved my tickets during orientation. I have the stub that you are supposed to return for the actual ticket but I forgot to turn it in for the actual ticket by the deadline. So I'm left without a ticket for tomorrow's game, can anyone help me out here or know what I can/should do? Thanks for any help.

pork-e-pine

Find someone not using their tickets and buy them from them.  There will be a lot for this game.  They advertise in the traveler.  More importantly Get your tickets on time, what were you thinking.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

maniax22bolts20

I may have a listener dropping 4 tickets by here tonight. If you still need one let me know. I'd love to give them to someone (refugees especially) that hasn't been to or rarely gets a chance to go to a Fayetteville game.

hogs777

September 02, 2005, 09:29:59 pm #3 Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 12:49:12 am by hogs777
Please call me @ 479-739-4076 if you still have tickets to give away. I don't have the money to pay for tickets and gas too. Only chance for me and my wife to have a Saturday out together. Thanks in advance.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            See you @ about 3.
GO HOGS!!!!

PIGINAPOKE

I NEED TWO TICKETS  CALL ME AT 200-7900 THANKS
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

RBLtoHOG

Im about to head up there and I could use 1-2 tickets ill take em anywhere im just a little low on cash so if someone has some cheap tickets they wanna get rid of gimma a call 651-6651 my names Nic
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!