Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MLB - New League with the "credit" we have...

Started by Razorback Jedi, March 24, 2005, 10:57:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Jedi

Any of you want to join up for another league on MLB since we've got the "credit" from the draft debacle? The Mystery and I were going to join up with another league and thought we'd see if any of you guys are interested.

WindyCityHog

I'm in 4 leagues now.....and I don't know that I would have the time.  Once the warm weather hits....I spend a lot more time doing the thing I love most....fishing.

Razorback Jedi

I'm in 3 leagues, and I really don't have time for another one (otherwise, I'd be joining your h2h league at yahoo), but it's a freebie, and I figure why not use it...ya know?

WindyCityHog

I don't know that you would get enough interested to start an entirely new league.....See if you generate any interest.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to parlay the "credit" into something....Thus far, MLB has initially resisted.....but we'll see.

Razorback Jedi

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 24, 2005, 11:40:59 am
I don't know that you would get enough interested to start an entirely new league.....See if you generate any interest.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to parlay the "credit" into something....Thus far, MLB has initially resisted.....but we'll see.

I'll hold off on getting into a new league until you finalize everything with MLB.

No sense in screwing up your efforts.

big dread hog

we could use FLW or BASS, don't know how to do a mixed league therein. A return to fishing would be my preferred way of life if I could afford it.  There is no time that is not a good time to fish even in Chicago, tons of smallies in Lake Michigan.

WindyCityHog

I'm not much into fishing Lake Michigan, although I've done it.  The best place for smallies is up near Green Bay.....now that's fun.
If you like smallies, check out the King's River in northern Arkansas.....I was there for a week last year and the smallmouth action was fantastic.....

Fantasy Fishing?  Sounds interesting....but I don't know.  I play fantasy baseball because I love the game and can only dream about playing it well...I CAN actually fish...and do it well.

As for the credit....I don't know how to use it....I'm still looking.

WindyCityHog

That "credit"...it's a "team" credit....not a "league" credit....So you can only use it for YOUR benefit...not the league's....I will bite my tongue.

Brett Hitman Hog

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 25, 2005, 03:21:44 pm
That "credit"...it's a "team" credit....not a "league" credit....So you can only use it for YOUR benefit...not the league's....I will bite my tongue.

I aren't real smart what's that mean?  It's only use is for us to create a new team rather than "reimburse?"

WindyCityHog

Yes.  That's it....Everyone was given a "team" credit....You can join one of their open pay leagues if you so choose...

JusticeHawg

Come on Windy....Parlay this credit into some merchandise ;D  A good fitted hat of the MLB team of our choice would be good!

Maybe some tickets to a few games ;)

apprehend that scumbag for impersonating a basketball coach!