Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The house of pain...

Started by hogfanmd, December 30, 2016, 06:46:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfanmd

The razorback foundation was open today to allow pledge commitments for 2017 to be made and to prepay them if you want the deduction for this tax year.   Was hard to make that call with the debacle witnessed last night.   :puke:  But I did and do support the program with time and money.  With that being said .....

I personally feel that buyouts are crazy high and arkansas was foolish to agree to it.  If it takes that kind of money to get a coach then maybe the up and comming coach is the best route unless it's a grand slam type situation.  But that is history and can't be changed.  If I were Jeff long I would tell coach B this.   

I am not pleased with where the football program is at this point nor the results of this season.   There will be no buyout and you will have the term of this current contract to make this thing work.   There will be no extensions to the contract until better results are evident and consistent.   Your future career as a coach and the future of the arkansas program are one in the same.  I suggest you find a way to make it work and figure out what the problems are with the time left in your current contract.   

Personally I have no clue if he will be able to turn this thing around or not.   He needs to hold this team accountable and get tougher on these guys and his staff IMO.    I'd like to see some anger and seriousness out on the sideline. 

I think as long as Nick saban is at Bama will be hard to bring in any top coach to the SEC west. Exhibit A is LSU coaching hire.    I'll reserve any new coach comments until we have an opening.  One coach at a time.