Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THIRD QTR OFFENSE

Started by Atlhogfan1, December 30, 2016, 10:44:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlhogfan1

RWIII 12 carries 34 yards for the game
Whaley 5 carries 1 yard for the game

We started the second half with 3 called passes.

Next possession: 2 yard Walker run, incomplete pass, sack 

5 out of 6 plays at this point were called passes

Next possession:

1 yard RW run
1 yard RW run
pass
pass
10 yard scramble
interception

Next possession:
1 play - interception

Now game goes to 24-21.

NO RUNNING GAME

This is how not to put a game away up 24pts.  We need the oline to improve asap in a bad way.  Had we been able to depend on it, I doubt the play calling would have gone like this. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

pfrg999

Nothing will happen... BigBert has it all under control.. Just like his weight..
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: pfrg999 on December 30, 2016, 10:50:49 am
Nothing will happen... BigBert has it all under control.. Just like his weight..

...get some new insults...since..you want...to make this personal...you have...overused...these..

Was no reason to do so with Pelphrey and no reason to do so with Bielema. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

elksnort

I agree. Once they adjusted and shut down the passing game, we should have been able to run the ball some. If we run the ball for 150 yards, we would have won the game, I am almost certain.

Jeff Long screwed up badly with the huge by out.

I don't know about you people, but I have financial/work short comings the last 3 years and I am tired of the "pay coaches and athletes huge money before they achieve thing".

hawgXi

seems like some OC like little petrino, chaney, and enos have an exceptional half and then their ego takes control like:

"oh, you liked that, just wait to see what else I can do" and get away from what had um going???