Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What coach

Started by HAWG MAFIA, December 30, 2016, 08:44:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

December 30, 2016, 11:05:20 am #50 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:21:06 am by elksnort
Quote from: Hardcore Hoggy on December 30, 2016, 10:59:11 am
The "hard to recruit to Arkansas" line is true, but had little, well nothing, to do with what happened last night..

ANY reasonable person would expect a team that jumped to a 24-0 halftime lead to win that game.

This, you said it much more succinctly than I did.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

I'd take Derrick Mason over this goon. They may not win a bunch but they play hard.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

AirWarren

Quote from: elksnort on December 30, 2016, 10:49:35 am
Good God, will you quit about the recruiting issues. Anyone that knows anything realizes you are correct about the lack of very good players in NWA and for that matter our 2.9 people state. Every once in a while we get lucky with a town like your are from producing 3 studs in one year-Warren.
But the recruiting goes to East Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Florida, where ever.

This team HAS ENOUGH TALENT NOW to play better and more consistently than they are playing. We were up 24-0 against a darn good football team. You can do this without any talent.

The issue is the lack of player and head coach leadership, so it appears.

Arkansas needs a very clever and super hard working coach in order to succeed consistently. It looks like CBB is not that guy.

You are correct. I truly feel the program is being spun out of control by Bielema's leadership. That's the first time I have felt this way too.

AirWarren

Quote from: wachhog on December 30, 2016, 10:31:16 am
Have you ever been to Blacksburg,  Virginia? It has much more in common with West, By Gosh, Virginia.

. You don't know what you are talking about.

Look at the amount of athletes and recruits Virginia puts out. Especially in the Hampton area, Virginia Beach. Look at its proximity to good football in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey, and even SEC country. You sir, don't know what you're talking about.

Hardcore Hoggy

Has anyone filed a Freedom of Information Act request for Bielema's phone yet? He's not really on the hot seat until that happens.

Razorbax

These are the recruiting average since 2013 (CBB's first class) 29.25 - VT   24.5 - Ark. I guess all those athletes you speak of are not going to VT.

Quote from: AP85 on December 30, 2016, 11:29:39 am
Look at the amount of athletes and recruits Virginia puts out. Especially in the Hampton area, Virginia Beach. Look at its proximity to good football in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey, and even SEC country. You sir, don't know what you're talking about.

AirWarren

Quote from: Hardcore Hoggy on December 30, 2016, 11:33:06 am
Has anyone filed a Freedom of Information Act request for Bielema's phone yet? He's not really on the hot seat until that happens.

If people really do that, they need to be shot in the face. What a bunch of losers.

Razorbax

If we shot people's faces for FOIs, black shirts, and/or banners, there would be several people on HV with messed up faces.
Quote from: AP85 on December 30, 2016, 11:49:12 am
If people really do that, they need to be shot in the face. What a bunch of losers.