Started by razorjack12, December 30, 2016, 08:34:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorjack12

OLDHOG

Razorbackers

3Scoreand10

Well, at least we ain't the only one that lost! :-[

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dillon23

0.33 %  That sounds about right for Arkansas.  We can win and lose with those odds.

cj_sez

hawgmasta

Quote from: Dillon23 on December 30, 2016, 12:46:37 pm
0.33 %  That sounds about right for Arkansas.  We can win and lose with those odds.

Truth. My own mother who doesn't care a thing about sports but follows our families reaction to razorback games heard we were up 24 at halftime and said "oh the Razorbacks can still lose." Uncommon

Silver Hog

102 bowl games with one team leading by 24 at the half, and we are the only one to ever lose.   #UNCOMMON

Tejano Jawg

Last night ESPN showed a full-screen graphic saying— Teams trailing by 24+ points in the 3rd quarter are 0-197. Was that for this season?...maybe so. Glad we can be a part of such grand history-making events again this year.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

ShadowTheHedgehog

In CBB's defense he did promise us that we would experience things that we had not experienced before. You guys complain about everything.

dhizzle

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on December 30, 2016, 02:07:57 pm
Last night ESPN showed a full-screen graphic saying— Teams trailing by 24+ points in the 3rd quarter are 0-197. Was that for this season?...maybe so. Glad we can be a part of such grand history-making events again this year.

I saw that also I believe they did say that was for this season. Probably won't ever hear coach B use that statistic.

onebadrubi

Jim Harris

"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Jim Harris

Quote from: Silver Hog on December 30, 2016, 12:50:25 pm
102 bowl games with one team leading by 24 at the half, and we are the only one to ever lose.   #UNCOMMON

ever?
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on December 30, 2016, 02:07:57 pm

Well, this was a record-setting year for us, huh? And this one just tops them all off nicely. It will go well with some others—giving Va Tech their largest comeback win in school history, and earlier in the year, the most yards rushing Auburn ever had in a game, among other records in that one.

You know, I really hate being the topic of Sportscenter for things like this.  >:(

Raiserback

Quote from: razorjack12 on December 30, 2016, 08:34:58 am
902-3  over the past 10 seasons.

Wonder if we're the only one to lose by 10+ points...

BrianG

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc