Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's buying NEZ seats???

Started by Arazorbackguy1, December 29, 2016, 10:10:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

Seriously.  We have a hole in the North End Zone right now.  Might as well leave it that way until we get someone that can excite fans enough to show up and pay $125 or more per seat/per game.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

NuttinItUp

hobhog

"I'm taking my ball and going home!" 😩

ricepig

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on December 29, 2016, 10:10:26 pm
Seriously.  We have a hole in the North End Zone right now.  Might as well leave it that way until we get someone that can excite fans enough to show up and pay $125 or more per seat/per game.

No one for next year, but you can make a pledge on a suite or Loge box if you wish, just email the RF in the morning.

kodiakisland

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on December 29, 2016, 10:10:26 pm

Seriously?

Those seats will sell.  Don't worry about that.  Now the upper deck seats?  That may be another question.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

VirginiaHog

ricepig

Quote from: kodiakisland on December 29, 2016, 10:35:05 pm
Seriously?

Those seats will sell.  Don't worry about that.  Now the upper deck seats?  That may be another question.

Are you saying the $35 fan won't be showing up?

kodiakisland

Quote from: ricepig on December 29, 2016, 10:41:23 pm

I'm saying sellouts may be hard to come by if things continue the way they are.  The premium seats will sell.  Finding enough people to fill the upper decks may be hard though.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on December 29, 2016, 10:41:23 pm

Really? You high dollar folks don't show late in the year when we suck. I sat in the west upperdeck long enough to see how the SEZ folks show for games late in the year when we were down. Buying tickets and showing up are not the same . Club seat fans are the worst dude. They bought the seats but declined to show.

kodiakisland

Threads about selling seats, not filling seats.  There is a difference.

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 29, 2016, 10:58:07 pm
Really? You high dollar folks don't show late in the year when we suck. I sat in the west upperdeck long enough to see how the SEZ folks show for games late in the year when we were down. Buying tickets and showing up are not the same . Club seat fans are the worst dude. They bought the seats but declined to show.

I think most were inside drinking. I actually think the club seats are sold to a lot of WM vendors, they write them off and show up when convenient.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on December 29, 2016, 11:20:09 pm
I think most were inside drinking. I actually think the club seats are sold to a lot of WM vendors, they write them off and show up when convenient.

I know dude. Just giving you shiit. I believe the right AD can come up with the $ for a buyout and coach. We just need the AD.

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 29, 2016, 11:22:45 pm
I know dude. Just giving you shiit. I believe the right AD can come up with the $ for a buyout and coach. We just need the AD.

Not from what I'm hearing, the big money committed to the new NWA Children's Hospital in Springdale the past year or so, and out tapped out. A couple laughed when asked if they wanted to donate $3.5M for a Founder's Suite. They sold them, but it wasn't as easy as they had originally thought. That, and from the ones I know of, they aren't ready to make a change, not just yet.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on December 29, 2016, 11:27:16 pm
Not from what I'm hearing, the big money committed to the new NWA Children's Hospital in Springdale the past year or so, and out tapped out. A couple laughed when asked if they wanted to donate $3.5M for a Founder's Suite. They sold them, but it wasn't as easy as they had originally thought. That, and from the ones I know of, they aren't ready to make a change, not just yet.

Well they have purchased slightly less than mediocrity for more than a few years.

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 29, 2016, 11:42:33 pm
Well they have purchased slightly less than mediocrity for more than a few years.

Cool, good to know. I bet you watched the Cowboys for the past 25 years, too.

Hawg2afault

Put the old grass endzone there.  We were a heck of a lot better when it was there....