Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL BELK BOWL GAME THREAD (ARKANSAS/VIRGINIA TECH) ALL POSTS GO HERE

Started by marty houston, December 29, 2016, 02:07:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Qui Gon Jinn

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

MissippHog

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

Qui Gon Jinn

BorderPatrol

Tequilin' Time

hview

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

BigSexyHog

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

Hogs958

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Hogz87

Hogs958

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Hogs958

Tejano Jawg

So what do you do... catch, then count "one thousand one, one thousand two..."?? Idiots.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Qui Gon Jinn

Announcer:  "I think that was a catch and a fumble, but the replay official did his job well."

He's an idiot!

SquidBilly

Quote from: root_hawg on December 29, 2016, 05:14:28 pm
Not saying he is getting fired guys, calm your role

You saying he is taking an NFL job?  Not any good college jobs available.

Hogz87

A play that undoubtedly should've been overturned doesn't get overturned.  We had to waste a timeout and we lost our challenge in the process.  We got screwed in so many different ways there.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hview

BigSexyHog

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Tejano Jawg

Qui Gon Jinn

Sivad

tee1up2par

In obvious pass situations, they need to get Ellis on the sideline.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

hview

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

elksnort

Ugly Uncle

C'mon Pulley...take that to the house.  Wish he would have stayed in bounds.
Retired Radio Host

Hogs958

Hogz87

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

hoghevn

WHY DID THE REPLAY OFFICIALS NOT REVIEW THE QUESTIONABLE INCOMPLETE PASS CALL??  STUPID BIG XII REFS
Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Tequilin' Time