Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL BELK BOWL GAME THREAD (ARKANSAS/VIRGINIA TECH) ALL POSTS GO HERE

Started by marty houston, December 29, 2016, 02:07:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marty houston

Welcome to the bowl season and Bank Of America stadium, home of the Carolina Panthers.  Arkansas first football game inside the state of North Carolina, the first ever meeting with Virginia Tech, and an Arkansas coach with an opportunity to be the first to win 3 straight bowl games.   

Winds are starting to swirl around the stadium and temperatures are expected to drop a bit. Savor the final couple of weeks of college football and the final Razorback football game for 2016.   

Thanks for being with us today and this season for the Hogville.net official game thread powered by the Razorback Nation!!

Dr. Starcs

Lights Out

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

lunchbox72703

Well, got an hour and a half to go get my BBQ and liquor......see you guys soon!!!!!

gchamblee

im pretty pumped for this game. ive checked out of work and im just surfing hogville passing my time now lol. go hogs.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

VirginiaHog

Great concert. Now here's to a great win. Go hogs. Glad to be here!

Dr. Starcs

Mentally preparing myself for overtime in the Birmingham bowl. 

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

lunchbox72703

Off topic, But I will really miss Keith Jackson!  He's been a great commentator and a wonderful personality over the years!!!!

Dr. Starcs

BigSexyHog

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on December 29, 2016, 04:11:00 pm
Off topic, But I will really miss Keith Jackson!  He's been a great commentator and a wonderful personality over the years!!!!

I will miss him as well.  Been good in the booth for many years.   Wish he would stay but understand why he is taking a break.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

lunchbox72703

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 29, 2016, 04:12:09 pm
See ya keef. Wonder if he'll move back to okie.

Hard to say, he's probably built a good home and life in LR

lunchbox72703

It's going to be a busy hogville day for me.  First, football, then over to Jump Ball for a little BBall

BigSexyHog

Großer Kriegschwein

I'm ready. Took two percocets for the headache that inevitably is on the way.
This is my non-signature signature.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 29, 2016, 04:04:03 pm
Mentally preparing myself for overtime in the Birmingham bowl.

Yep.  South Florida has forgot how to play in the 4th.  Way to choke.

Tequilin' Time

Dr. Starcs

Dr. Starcs

Now mentally preparing myself for a record breaking 8 overtimes in this worthless bowl game.

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Tequilin' Time

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Ben

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 29, 2016, 04:12:09 pm
See ya keef. Wonder if he'll move back to okie.
Stop being a typical bitter hog fan just because he wanted something better for himself
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

trippigs

lunchbox72703

Hogs958

Hogz87

Typical Arkansas this year.  3rd and 1 and we get whipped badly in the trenches and lose 3-4 yards.  Didn't help that Walker was the back on the play.

BigSexyHog

SquidBilly

air

Dr. Starcs

Dr. Starcs

Dr. Starcs

Hogz87

VT kick returner runs into the back of his own blocker and falls down.  Does the VT player get credited with the tackle?

passinghog

Why is Walker even in ???

It doesn't matter if he's healthy, he's our 4th best RB

Why is Hedlund starting again when he lost his job during the season??