Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kiehl Frazier

Started by Trm123, December 22, 2013, 04:27:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

Prodigal son story, guys.  Read your Bibles.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:20:32 am
Absolutely I do, but that is his character.

Just like I know KF has stolen.....

...and that should keep him from transferring to Arkansas?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

(notOM)Rebel123

popcornhog

Quote from: Wooderson on December 22, 2013, 06:45:55 am
I would question his motive and loyalty.

If this is a joke, I don't get it.

If you're serious, this is the most absurd thing that I've read on hogville to date.
WPS

farmhawg

Quote from: JIHawg on December 22, 2013, 09:21:22 am
the difference........his parents left with him.......different story.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2013, 09:21:32 am
...and that should keep him from transferring to Arkansas?
Based on character, then yes. We have ran players off that stole, what makes it right to bring one in that did?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

popcornhog

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 22, 2013, 07:09:31 am
Tough darn, kid.  Don't come back.

What is your rationale for this statement?
WPS

IronMountainHog

just like the uber Christian faux hawk sporting Rot Clarke. Probably didn't know what to do with all that Razorback stuff he stole once he transferred.

popcornhog

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:22:37 am
the difference........his parents left with him.......different story.

I'm not one to quote the Bible, but I think that Arkansas is the father/family in his analogy.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 22, 2013, 08:31:12 am
When the hogs needed him he chose the enemy . now he wants to come home , closer to wal-mart Tyson etc. He chose to fight against us in direct on the field competition . you lie with dogs , you get fleas and we don't need fleas at the U OF A . He helped recruit Arkansas kids against us SO NO THANKS . THIS AIN'T YOUR HOME STATE NOW. BAMA BOY

I think you are being serious.

Reading this thread gives me the same type of enjoyment that I get people watching in Branson.
WPS

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:08:04 am
My son wouldn't have left......
If you make your kid go to a school that they don't want to,

Then you are a bad parent.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:23:34 am
Based on character, then yes. We have ran players off that stole, what makes it right to bring one in that did?

How do you know we haven't brought someone in......?

popcornhog

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:14:56 am
Some kids steal as well..........but not mine.

What's your point?
WPS

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: JIHawg on December 22, 2013, 09:21:22 am

If the Prodigal son had two years of eligibility remaining, I'd say "come home", but with one year remaining and 4.6 speed, I'd say welcome back to Arkansas and ASU.
Go Hogs Go!

IronMountainHog

I would love to see who paid the Shiloh tuition during his 3 years there. Quite a step up when you lived in West Fork and went to school there first.

farmhawg

Quote from: popcornhog on December 22, 2013, 09:28:12 am
What's your point?
Reading comprehension........go back and read.
From theflyinghog

farmhawg

Quote from: IronMountainHog on December 22, 2013, 09:28:55 am
I would love to see who paid the Shiloh tuition during his 3 years there. Quite a step up when you lived in West Fork and went to school there first.
They offer jobs there as well....
From theflyinghog

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:30:45 am
They offer jobs there as well....

I'd say your problem is more with Shiloh, Gus, & Auburn than anything else. If Frazier was from LR & wanted to transfer from UGA, would you feel the same way?

StoernerJonesFan

Quote from: TeufelHog on December 22, 2013, 09:00:29 am
Stay Classy . . . OK.  You probably would have welcomed back Michael Dyer with open arms as well wouldn't you. 

LOYALTY . . . whip out the Webster's Dictionary and take a read.

I was referencing your knock against B Mitchell, big guy...

HawgFan70

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 22, 2013, 08:43:28 am
McBride, Cornelius, Mosley, and Hollister are reaches?

Check their offer lists it will answer that question for you. Cornelius has a couple nice offers.
being smited is a sign of having a backbone and not joining in with lil smiter gangs, fire away kids

MiHogsMi

Isn't Bielema already on record about this kind of thing?  I thought he stated that if you swing and miss on Arkansas from the get-go, not to come back looking to get in later.  See M. Dyer situation.
I don't view The University of Arkansas Football Program as Mr. CBB's personal Petri dish to experiment and tinker with for HIS pleasure and learning curve.

Dr. Starcs

I have no sympathy for somebody that went to school 5 minutes from the u of a and CHOSE not to go here.

Don't come crying back now because you weren't as good as you thought you were. Maybe uab can use you and find a job for mom and dad. The state of Arkansas shouldn't care less about you.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: bigrod155 on December 22, 2013, 07:10:12 am
If this is true he may want to go somewhere close to home and have a better chance of getting playing time. It could be that simple.

There's always Tulsa!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Chief Mac

If he wants to walk-on, what's the harm?  It's not like he was a criminal (Dyer). Added bonus is you have him as an example to kids that are considering Auburn.  Grass ain't always greener especially on the Plains of west Georgia ;)
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

ricepig

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:23:34 am

Depends on if he is a 4* LB.

popcornhog

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:29:51 am
Reading comprehension........go back and read.

Haha.

I've read it. My point was that the point that you were trying to make is completely void of logic or rational thought.
WPS

ricepig

I just wish he was immediately eligible. We could run the WR pass, Lord knows he could always hit a guy in a Hog uniform.

BPsTheMan

I met him for a few seconds once - very respectful kid

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: Trm123 on December 22, 2013, 04:27:59 am
I have heard from a source close to the program that Frazier wants to transfer to Arkansas to play WR as a walk on.

I would be afraid his allegiance to Gus and Auburn would outweigh his newfound "commitment" to the Hogs. Obviously, it's not my call but I would tell Fraizer we weren't interested.

Also, if this is true I find it a little more than interesting.  Does Fraizer now realize the he isn't headed to the NFL and needs to start planning for his future outside of football? And does he now think the Arkansas family would take better care of him after college than the Auburn family would? No Keihl, you hitched your wagon to Gus a few years ago and you need to stay in Auburn.

BPsTheMan

farm, buddy, it's been years since that happened

dummy

nationwish

Quote from: IronMountainHog on December 22, 2013, 09:13:48 am
well if you are throwing those two names out there, at least compare apples to apples. Frazier played in our conference, in our division. Most coaches block transfers to inner conference rivals, and it is standard to sit out 2 years in those cases. As far as my son, he would have to accept the repercussions that comes along with those decisions.

If he's walking on, I don't think you can block the transfer. When you hear of schools limiting the schools to which they'll allow a kid to transfer, that is only if the kid takes a scholarship to those schools. He'd still have to sit out, but I don't believe there is any way to limit a transfer for a walk on.

I also find it interesting that scholarship transfers can be limited this way, considering they are one year renewable scholarships, although now schools are offering four year scholarships as well.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2013, 08:58:00 am
I'm glad Mike Anderson allowed "Arkansas boys" Harris & Gulley to transfer back
To the Hogs....

I'm pretty sure Harris was never offered by Pelphry, not sure about Gulley.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on December 22, 2013, 09:55:14 am
I just wish he was immediately eligible. We could run the WR pass, Lord knows he could always hit a guy in a Hog uniform.

+1

(notOM)Rebel123

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: OakTreeHawg on December 22, 2013, 09:02:02 am
If true, this would make the rumor false that his mother and father left NWA because his father got a job for an Auburn booster.

It could still be true. Perhaps his father lost his job when Kiehl didn't perform up to expectations.

myriad_rocker

Quote from: Wooderson on December 22, 2013, 07:19:05 am
He also could be wanting to come to funnel info back to Auburn. Wouldn't put that past ole Gus at all.
You've got to be kidding me, right?  I hope that's sarcasm, although, I don't read any.  Why would Gus want inside info on a team he basically owns when he plays them?

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!  I NEED TO PUT ON MY TIN FOIL HAT!

Chief Mac

Quote from: myriad_rocker on December 22, 2013, 10:22:05 am
You've got to be kidding me, right?  I hope that's sarcasm, although, I don't read any.  Why would Gus want inside info on a team he basically owns when he plays them?

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!  I NEED TO PUT ON MY TIN FOIL HAT!

The coach of Auburn's record as a head coach/assistant coach against Arkansas:

2-3

Owned....hardly. Typical
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

BPsTheMan

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 22, 2013, 08:31:12 am
When the hogs needed him he chose the enemy . now he wants to come home , closer to wal-mart Tyson etc. He chose to fight against us in direct on the field competition . you lie with dogs , you get fleas and we don't need fleas at the U OF A . He helped recruit Arkansas kids against us SO NO THANKS . THIS AIN'T YOUR HOME STATE NOW. BAMA BOY

so are you calling Walmart, Tyson Chicken and JB Hunt to inform them he's unhireable after graduation then?

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2013, 10:16:06 am
http://rivals.yahoo.com/houston/basketball/recruiting/player-Alandise-Harris-95326

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/arkansas-harris-taking-control-after-transfer

I probably should stated that Pelphrey offered him as a sophomore but rescinded the offer.  That's even worse than I remember.

Harris said Arkansas was his top choice, and that Pelphrey offered him a scholarship as a sophomore — an offer he accepted. However, he said Pelphrey didn't want him to go public with his commitment until after he earned the grades needed to be eligible.

Those grades weren't secured until the spring of Harris' senior year, he said, at which time the promised scholarship from Arkansas was no longer an option.

myriad_rocker

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 22, 2013, 10:26:14 am
The coach of Auburn's record as a head coach/assistant coach against Arkansas:

2-3

Owned....hardly. Typical
You = missing my point

Chief Mac

Quote from: myriad_rocker on December 22, 2013, 10:31:43 am
You = missing my point

I got your point. You tried making it with faulty info.

myriad_rocker

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 22, 2013, 10:34:47 am
I got your point. You tried making it with faulty info.
I think not, sir.  As a head coach, he owns the record against us.

TeufelHog

Quote from: StoernerJonesFan on December 22, 2013, 09:34:43 am
I was referencing your knock against B Mitchell, big guy...

I knew exactly who and what you were referencing.  You can tell from my previous posts on this subject in older threads.  You don't leave your team for "self."  But hey, it's all about that NFL contract isn't it . . . that's definitely not classy in my book. 

Chief Mac

Quote from: myriad_rocker on December 22, 2013, 10:35:54 am
I think not, sir.  As a head coach, he owns the record against us.

Funny how the fans of Auburn boast the record of the teams he was an OC of until it inconveniently puts their hero in a bad light. This hypocritical bs is why the man has many detractors on this site

StoernerJonesFan

Quote from: TeufelHog on December 22, 2013, 10:36:19 am
I knew exactly who and what you were referencing.  You can tell from my previous posts on this subject in older threads.  You don't leave your team for "self."  But hey, it's all about that NFL contract isn't it . . . that's definitely not classy in my book. 
well...he committed 4 yrs and is an Arkansas alum, switched positions to help his team, patiently waited for his opportunity to start.  The situation didn't work out, so he transferred to where he thought it would work out?  Would it have been better for him to remain on the bench and not pursue a starting role at NCSt?  Obviously it didn't work out for him, but its not like he trashed and bashed the hogs or left after 1 semester.

Seriously need to take off your "Merica, Hogs or nuthin" blinders when comparing Frazier/Dyer to Mitchell...

Hawg Life

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 22, 2013, 10:39:23 am
Funny how the fans of Auburn boast the record of the teams he was an OC of until it inconveniently puts their hero in a bad light. This hypocritical bs is why the man has many detractors on this site

^^^^^^^ THIS X 1,000,000

StoernerJonesFan

Quote from: TeufelHog on December 22, 2013, 10:36:19 am
Oh and getting a bachelors from UofA and a masters from NC St just screams NFL money grabbing good for nothing.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: StoernerJonesFan on December 22, 2013, 10:53:01 am
Oh and getting a bachelors from UofA and a masters from NC St just screams NFL money grabbing good for nothing.

just post this in response to him next time

[attachment deleted by admin]

idochog

I'm sure Gus don't need KF, now that he has used everyone necessary to obtain his ultimate goal
I love Jesus!

(notOM)Rebel123

How many were against Broderick Green leaving USC to come home to Arkansas?