Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here's the deal

Started by Piggfoot, September 28, 2017, 11:04:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggfoot

Yes it is CBB's fifth year and during that time Arkansas has not produced a D-Mac or a Matt Jones, or a Ryan Mallet. Additionally, notwithstanding Drew Morgan, neither has Arkansas produce the number of NFL quality recievers we enjoyed before Bielema. We've produced good players, just not the numbers.
Agim looks the part but by himself he can't replace Philon and Flowers together.

While we have not had the numbers of star quality Arkansas players, Coach Bielema has brought in better out of state players than we've seen before.

This year we have started over with our defense. We've hired a new Coordinator and installed a new scheme. Fans unrealistically have hoped this new scheme would magically improve our defense and I believe it will with time just don't expect it over night.
The boys have had to learn new assignments and in a way they are all first year players.

So while fans are disappointed, they have had ample venting time. You may say you direct your ire toward the coaching staff, but like your children when there is disharmony in the family the kids will take the brunt of it.

All you have to do is to look into the eyes of the kids and listen to their words when interviewed and see the pain they are feeling.
They know mistakes have been made and they feel badly about it They  are trying to improve. We need to support them and stop the mouthing.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

RagingHawgOn

Agree. What we have is a bunch of "experts" who overlook the rebuilding process. Those "experts" count anything less than 11 wins as a failure and point to our "historically 11- win football program" as proof.

I, for one, am sick as hell of reading the BS espoused by some of our "fans," most of whom have never attended - nor contributed to - the UofA.

In full and honest disclosure, I have only myself to blame for reading the crap some of our "fans" post.

Hoggie17

"All you have to do is to look into the eyes of the kids and listen to their words when interviewed and see the pain they are feeling.
They know mistakes have been made and they feel badly about it They  are trying to improve. We need to support them and stop the mouthing."

The kids are fine all they need is coaching. The game coming up, if we win I will find no joy because we should win by 40 or more points. If we lose it's an embarrassment.

WaltonCollege

Watching our o line in pass pro makes my eyes bleed, and our d still can't stop a nosebleed. I don't want great, or even good. But year 5 can I see average? Come on man an average Defense isn't too much to ask for considering our payroll. I'm sorry man but that's just ridiculous.

hogginbama

Nicely put OP. Some of the fans feel they know more than anyone about the team and refuse to listen to reason because they feel something should be better. Heck, even "The Bear" from Game Day said this year was a "step-back" year and was seen as such last year. He based that on the total replacement of the receiving core, change of defensive scheme, youth at RB position and OL youth. But let our "fans" tell the story and just because it is "year 5" we should be competing for a championship. They all have the mentality that if we don't be a school by more than 40 then we suck and their is no joy.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

JayHog

Quote from: WaltonCollege on September 29, 2017, 12:25:28 am
Watching our o line in pass pro makes my eyes bleed, and our d still can't stop a nosebleed. I don't want great, or even good. But year 5 can I see average? Come on man an average Defense isn't too much to ask for considering our payroll. I'm sorry man but that's just ridiculous.

You just want Average? Now, I'm as frustrated as the next man. But here's something to consider. An "average team" wouldn't be tied up in the 4th qtr with the #10 team in the nation. And an average team wouldn't take TA&M into overtime in a game in Texas.
So, yes, we are average. You've gotten your wish. And we may actually be above average.  Because average is probable around the #55 ranked team in American. And the #55 team couldn't take #10 TCU into the 4th qtr.  And I doubt the #55 ranked team could take TA&M into overtime in Texas. So, yes, we are a little better than average, which is what you wanted.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on September 28, 2017, 11:24:14 pm
What we have is a bunch of "experts" who overlook the rebuilding process.

What are we rebuilding from?

Al Boarland

Quote from: hogginbama on September 29, 2017, 01:36:55 am
Nicely put OP. Some of the fans feel they know more than anyone about the team and refuse to listen to reason because they feel something should be better. Heck, even "The Bear" from Game Day said this year was a "step-back" year and was seen as such last year. He based that on the total replacement of the receiving core, change of defensive scheme, youth at RB position and OL youth. But let our "fans" tell the story and just because it is "year 5" we should be competing for a championship. They all have the mentality that if we don't be a school by more than 40 then we suck and their is no joy.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Next season will be no different except for one additional cupcake game. There will be the same kind of "step back" holes, just in different paces.

I remember when everyone was saying the 3-4 was easy to learn and less complex than CRS's read and react 4-3.

Those were good times.

Soooie21

Here is what I see, a head coach and OC with a different offensive styles..

Kevin

What is your excuse for the o line.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Jimbob111

Agree. What we have is a bunch of "experts" who overlook the rebuilding process. Those "experts" count anything less than 11 wins as a failure and point to our "historically 11- win football program" as proof.

I, for one, am sick as hell of reading the BS espoused by some of our "fans," most of whom have never attended - nor contributed to - the UofA.

In full and honest disclosure, I have only myself to blame for reading the crap some of our "fans" post.

You shouldn't be "rebuilding" in year 5. #fail
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

nchogg

I agree with you. I am tired of reading the same b/s day after day. Have not posted much because it's not worth the effort since I have more pressing things to do. Go Hogs!

Torqued pork

Here's another deal. Wouldn't it be nice if wins in the Texas or Liberty Bowl were rebuilding years instead of the ceiling?

code red

If he is such an expert recruiter.  Arkansas would be sold on the oline and lbers.  We are not.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: Torqued pork on September 29, 2017, 06:01:34 am
Here's another deal. Wouldn't it be nice if wins in the Texas or Liberty Bowl were rebuilding years instead of the ceiling?
Mic drop.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

rhames

Bielema has underperformed when he had talent all around the field. See 2014 and 2015. Last year i always expected a "rebuilding" season. The only thing that sucked was the embarrassing loss to Auburn, lack of effort against LSU, and the collapse of the last 2 games. Win wise last year was what I expected

This year I knew would be much of the same. New defense. New wide receivers

The lack of production of the oline is completely inexcusable though. Especially after beating the drum that it was figured out and the players were set since spring.

There are 9 games left and I still be cheering my heart out every week.

With that said I think Bret's ceiling here is in the 8-9 range on his best years.

I don't like how it always seems to take half a season for this staff to figure out what works and what doesn't.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

TX HOG

East Texas. I've lived my whole life there(Tyler) just moved to NWA. Heard in local sports radio yesterday that a national championship can be won with kids from East Texas. It's 5-6 hours away from Fayetteville

HeathWimp

Seems like there is a lot of attention being paid to the role that fans are "supposed" to play.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

lahawg1

I am in the "he's got to go" camp but for those who say we are "rebuilding" I have this question. CBB is in his 5th year and frankly I see about the same results as we had with Smiley. How long should this "rebuilding" take and how long do you think we should give him to rebuild?

rhames

Quote from: lahawg1 on September 29, 2017, 07:29:58 am
I am in the "he's got to go" camp but for those who say we are "rebuilding" I have this question. CBB is in his 5th year and frankly I see about the same results as we had with Smiley. How long should this "rebuilding" take and how long do you think we should give him to rebuild?

John L was here for one year and won 4 games.....

I get being upset and ready for a change but there are better arguments to be made than that. Come on.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Redhogs

Quote from: Piggfoot on September 28, 2017, 11:04:28 pm
Yes it is CBB's fifth year and during that time Arkansas has not produced a D-Mac or a Matt Jones, or a Ryan Mallet. Additionally, notwithstanding Drew Morgan, neither has Arkansas produce the number of NFL quality recievers we enjoyed before Bielema. We've produced good players, just not the numbers.
Agim looks the part but by himself he can't replace Philon and Flowers together.

While we have not had the numbers of star quality Arkansas players, Coach Bielema has brought in better out of state players than we've seen before.

This year we have started over with our defense. We've hired a new Coordinator and installed a new scheme. Fans unrealistically have hoped this new scheme would magically improve our defense and I believe it will with time just don't expect it over night.
The boys have had to learn new assignments and in a way they are all first year players.

So while fans are disappointed, they have had ample venting time. You may say you direct your ire toward the coaching staff, but like your children when there is disharmony in the family the kids will take the brunt of it.

All you have to do is to look into the eyes of the kids and listen to their words when interviewed and see the pain they are feeling.
They know mistakes have been made and they feel badly about it They  are trying to improve. We need to support them and stop the mouthing.
Yay..another year five excuse thread, sure don't want to hurt anybody's feelings...color me shocked.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

jkstock04

Quote from: HeathWimp on September 29, 2017, 07:26:59 am
Seems like there is a lot of attention being paid to the role that fans are "supposed" to play.
This is what happens from time to time when it gets bad. It's the fan's fault that the coach sucks and the fans only goal is national championship or bust.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hogwild

Quote from: JayHog on September 29, 2017, 01:49:05 am
You just want Average? Now, I'm as frustrated as the next man. But here's something to consider. An "average team" wouldn't be tied up in the 4th qtr with the #10 team in the nation. And an average team wouldn't take TA&M into overtime in a game in Texas.

So, yes, we are average. You've gotten your wish. And we may actually be above average.  Because average is probable around the #55 ranked team in American. And the #55 team couldn't take #10 TCU into the 4th qtr.  And I doubt the #55 ranked team could take TA&M into overtime in Texas. So, yes, we are a little better than average, which is what you wanted.

There are 65 teams from the Power 5 conferences with the inclusion of  Notre Dame.

Arkansas is ranked #64 by the USAToday, that is below SMU, LA Tech, and App. State
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/09/25/dominant-win-moves-alabama-back-into-no-1-spot-ncaa-1-130-re-rank/698630001/

CBS Sports has the razorbacks at #68. Behind Troy, Ohio, and Texas- San Antonio. 
https://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rankings/cbs/130

Only 12 of the 65 P5 teams are ranked below us, ranked 12th in the SEC.
And if you doubt the #55 team could take A&M into overtime, UCLA is the 55th ranked team and they beat the Aggies. 
We are not the definition of average.

Tweeter

A serious question to you........Where do you see the improvement at since BB got here?

Redhogs

Quote from: Hogwild on September 29, 2017, 07:56:05 am

There are 65 teams from the Power 5 conferences with the inclusion of  Notre Dame.

Arkansas is ranked #64 by the USAToday, that is below SMU, LA Tech, and App. State
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/09/25/dominant-win-moves-alabama-back-into-no-1-spot-ncaa-1-130-re-rank/698630001/

CBS Sports has the razorbacks at #68. Behind Troy, Ohio, and Texas- San Antonio. 
https://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rankings/cbs/130

Only 12 of the 65 P5 teams are ranked below us, ranked 12th in the SEC.
And if you doubt the #55 team could take A&M into overtime, UCLA is the 55th ranked team and they beat the Aggies. 
We are not the definition of average.
Hey excuse makers...ENJOY.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

IronHog

Quote from: TX HOG on September 29, 2017, 07:25:11 am
East Texas. I've lived my whole life there(Tyler) just moved to NWA. Heard in local sports radio yesterday that a national championship can be won with kids from East Texas. It's 5-6 hours away from Fayetteville

Texas HS football is now behind the curve

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

hogsanity

Well, everything you hear on the radio is just gospel fact.......

But ok, it is 5-6 hours from Fay, and it is about half that from Houston, LSU, UT, Baylor, TCU and some other schools. I guess they are not recruiting that area either?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

bphi11ips

Quote from: Al Boarland on September 29, 2017, 02:50:49 am
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Next season will be no different ...

I disagree.  Arkansas should start 3-0 next year. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

DeltaBoy

The D could not tackle a hot blond in High Heels crossing the street.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

bosshog84

Year 5 and some of you are still throwing out the rebuilding excuse smh.

Hoggie17

Quote from: rhames on September 29, 2017, 07:22:06 am
Bielema has underperformed when he had talent all around the field. See 2014 and 2015. Last year i always expected a "rebuilding" season. The only thing that sucked was the embarrassing loss to Auburn, lack of effort against LSU, and the collapse of the last 2 games. Win wise last year was what I expected

This year I knew would be much of the same. New defense. New wide receivers

The lack of production of the oline is completely inexcusable though. Especially after beating the drum that it was figured out and the players were set since spring.

There are 9 games left and I still be cheering my heart out every week.

With that said I think Bret's ceiling here is in the 8-9 range on his best years.

I don't like how it always seems to take half a season for this staff to figure out what works and what doesn't.
Enabler

Boarcephus

I'm not a certified auto mechanic but I know when my car doesn't run worth a crap so it doesn't take an expert to see there are problems with the team.  Can I fix it, hell no but someone can. Whatever our problems are at the UofA, be it inability to recruit the quality of athletes we need or unable to be successful with the talent we can get, IMO, Bielema has proven he is not capable of being successful here and we'll be in the same boat five years down the road as we are now.   
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

rhames

Quote from: Hoggie17 on September 29, 2017, 08:25:06 am
Enabler

Lol. You're a loser with the reading comprehension of a walnut.

Albert Einswine

I'm sick of hearing and reading this crap. Assuming you're an alum... did your fandom not count before you enrolled at Arkansas? The vast majority of Arkansas fans became fans 12 to 13 years before they were college age, but that's no good by your thinking.

If the only fans that counted were alumni and donors that would be a nice little soccer pitch y'all would have up there on the Hill.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Kevin

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 29, 2017, 08:19:27 am

that is not true this. vastly improved
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ballz2thewall

a message board, fan board if you must, is where we discuss..........

football.

most of us are not faith-based believers.
The rest of the frog.

The Kig

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 29, 2017, 08:50:43 am
I'm not a certified auto mechanic but I know when my car doesn't run worth a crap so it doesn't take an expert to see there are problems with the team.  Can I fix it, hell no but someone can.

Best analogy of the day...  There is most definitely something wrong.  I recognize that I don't have the answers, but this is a message board where we discuss things that are somewhat obvious to the casual "mechanic".  A&M sucks and we let them come back to win.  TCU is most definitely NOT a top 10 team, but we made them look like one. 

The claimed hallmark of this coaching staff was solid OL play...granted I am no "expert" but even I can see that the car has no wheels.
Poker Porker

Roaringboar

We've been rebuilding for FIVE YEARS NOW!!!!!!! That's why there's so many fans ticked. It's not at the kids.....I feel like we have some amazing athletes on this team, but they are not being developed correctly.....And what's worst is that these guys we have now are Bielema's guys. He's had four years with alot of these kids and what we are seeing is that he has failed to develop them into a contending team....If he wanted to make changes to the defense he should've done that in year one or two, not year five....It took that long to realize, "Maybe we should try something different at defense."

What I'm sick of is these die-hard fans who act like they are better than the rest of us because there are those of us out there ticked about how this team is doing. Most of us support the university in our own way...We buy the merchandise, we attend games when we can, we invest our time when we watch and listen to every game. The problem is that we are not playing good football. We totally suck this year, and there's no reason for it. Bielema isn't making a low end salary.....If he was drawing 2-3 Million a year, maybe this would be a bit more acceptable, but he's making 4 million a year just to win us 6 or 7 games a year, and we aren't even going to get that far this year it looks like.

Instead of criticizing fans who actually care for this program and want to see it succede, maybe you should start criticizing the coaches who have put us in this position to start with....
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

WPS2k18

Quote from: Soooie21 on September 29, 2017, 05:07:42 am
Here is what I see, a head coach and OC with a different offensive styles..

YES. Let ENOS have full control. Last week we seen glimpses with the new packages (Wild Hog and Steamboat). On another note we have to protect qb  Whether we take the snap in shotgun or whatever there has to be something else to do. Woo Pig.  ::hornsdown::
Im calling it now... Hogs 2047 National Champs.

hogsanity

Quote from: The Kig on September 29, 2017, 09:12:44 am
Best analogy of the day...  There is most definitely something wrong.  I recognize that I don't have the answers, but this is a message board where we discuss things that are somewhat obvious to the casual "mechanic".  A&M sucks and we let them come back to win.  TCU is most definitely NOT a top 10 team, but we made them look like one. 

The claimed hallmark of this coaching staff was solid OL play...granted I am no "expert" but even I can see that the car has no wheels.

at least you'll admit you do not have the answers.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hoggie17

Quote from: The Kig on September 29, 2017, 09:12:44 am

"If ain't broke don't fix it", but if is....and it is, fix it.

Al Boarland

Quote from: bphi11ips on September 29, 2017, 08:19:26 am
I disagree.  Arkansas should start 3-0 next year.
The overall record will be close to the same if this season isn't a total collapse.

B501

What we have is a bunch of "experts" who overlook the rebuilding process.

this is year 5 bud

Polecat

If someone on a sports radio show says it, then it must be Gospel
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

porkrindjimmy

All you need to do is look ino the eyes of the kids and you can tell they are in dire need of leadership and coaching. This team has talent. This team doesn't have the leadership from the top to know how to finish.

Every kid on this roster will be supported, through good times and the bad. Just like every other squad this program has had. Every single one of them are Hogs. They are warriors who wear the cardinal and white. Truly all great young men. But they have no leader. When there is no captain, the ship drifts aimlessly.

PRJ

TX HOG

Quote from: hogsanity on September 29, 2017, 08:16:14 am
Well, everything you hear on the radio is just gospel fact.......

But ok, it is 5-6 hours from Fay, and it is about half that from Houston, LSU, UT, Baylor, TCU and some other schools. I guess they are not recruiting that area either?

Where I lived in Tyler it's 5 hours to Fayetteville, 4 hours to Austin, 2.5 hours to ft worth, 3 hours to Waco, 4 hours to Houston. It's very Comparable. There is a lot of talent in the east Texas area and most run no huddle

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 29, 2017, 08:58:21 am

I'm sick of hearing and reading this crap. Assuming you're an alum... did your fandom not count before you enrolled at Arkansas? The vast majority of Arkansas fans became fans 12 to 13 years before they were college age, but that's no good by your thinking.

If the only fans that counted were alumni and donors that would be a nice little soccer pitch y'all would have up there on the Hill.

That is their desperate go to when all their other excuses have ran dry.

PRJ

GunnerHawg70

Well said Piggfoot.  One thing I have noticed on HV and various other Razorback social media outlets is how nasty and downright juvenile so-called Hog fans can be with their comments and posts.  Trust me I get the frustration shared by many wanting the boys to come out, put on a show and be competitive in games.  Problem is Arkansas football is the only game in town and doesn't have another P5 school or NFL team to take some of the heat off the boys.  Also people tend to forget these dudes are still kids and are supposed to be enjoying college life not feeling the pressure of an entire state looking down on them and the staff for losing a game.  Arkansas hasn't produced the HS talent in large numbers in some years to supplement the graduating seniors / transfers / injured players and out of state kids probably have other offers so there's your 50/50 ball if they come to Fayetteville or not. 

CBB should've had a better product in year 5 that I can agree on.  What the majority of folks are missing here is Arkansas was never gonna be in contention for the SECCG or Natty this season; this team was destined to go bowling at whatever level be it 6-6 or 8-4.  That was the glass ceiling for this season. 

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 29, 2017, 08:19:27 am
As much as I want to say you're wrong for that post - I can't.  Plus it was funny...lol ;D

Roaringboar

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 29, 2017, 09:53:16 am
Well said Piggfoot.  One thing I have noticed on HV and various other Razorback social media outlets is how nasty and downright juvenile so-called Hog fans can be with their comments and posts.  Trust me I get the frustration shared by many wanting the boys to come out, put on a show and be competitive in games.  Problem is Arkansas football is the only game in town and doesn't have another P5 school or NFL team to take some of the heat off the boys.  Also people tend to forget these dudes are still kids and are supposed to be enjoying college life not feeling the pressure of an entire state looking down on them and the staff for losing a game.  Arkansas hasn't produced the HS talent in large numbers in some years to supplement the graduating seniors / transfers / injured players and out of state kids probably have other offers so there's your 50/50 ball if they come to Fayetteville or not. 

CBB should've had a better product in year 5 that I can agree on.  What the majority of folks are missing here is Arkansas was never gonna be in contention for the SECCG or Natty this season; this team was destined to go bowling at whatever level be it 6-6 or 8-4.  That was the glass ceiling for this season.

Alot of us knew we weren't going to be contending for a natty this season or going to Atlanta to fight for the SEC title, but we should be a 8-9 win team this season before the bowl game, and right now there is no reason to believe we will win more than 4, I don't see us winning but 3........We don't blame the kids, it's the coaches.....these kids are talented enough to get us at least back in to the SEC West top 3, but this year is going to see us finish 7th in the SEC west because we cannot compete because Bielema has failed as a head coach, this is why Wisconsin fans were thrilled to have him gone. I have a friend who's a huge Wisconsin fan who still laughs at us because "You guys thought he was going to get you a win over Alabama, you guys are just crazy. He couldn't even get us to the next level, why would he you guys?"
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!