Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thought You Guys Might Enjoy

Started by TeufelHog, December 16, 2017, 12:12:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

woodrow hog call

Good story, great truths in there that need to be understood.
Thanks for posting.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Pudgepork

Beached

bulldog04

SPAL

Inhogswetrust

Damn good article. All the youngsters on here that dog older age coaches and others with a lot of experience need to read that. They might actually learn something important. I know some highly educated young people. The smartest people I know are always older irregardless of their formal education.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

pigture perfect

Wow! I like that. Sometimes we need to be reminded of responsibility.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

southarkhog06

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 19, 2017, 07:20:49 am
Damn good article. All the youngsters on here that dog older age coaches and others with a lot of experience need to read that. They might actually learn something important. I know some highly educated young people. The smartest people I know are always older irregardless of their formal education.
Most young people I associate with(myself included) that are past the rebellious teenager phase really enjoy talking to and picking the brains of the older generation, it is when that older generation starts calling us stupid and telling us we are ruining the world that we take some issue.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: southarkhog06 on December 19, 2017, 08:00:20 am
Most young people I associate with(myself included) that are past the rebellious teenager phase really enjoy talking to and picking the brains of the older generation, it is when that older generation starts calling us stupid and telling us we are ruining the world that we take some issue.

Well I know a lot of younger adults that are stupid and think thy should run the world. Yes some are respectful and like to converse and pick the brain of wiser older folks. However not all. no different than what you are saying except in reverse. However a lot like to assume that just because someone is older they have no knowledge or wisdom. Wisdom is sometimes collected over time. Like I've said before I'd rather have the wisdom of older age than the irrational exuberance of youth. Of course that goes for those mostly in their teens and early twenties. Don't forget the older folks have already been young and remember what it was like and all the mistakes they made. The younger one's have never been old.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

bolo

R.I.P OTR
R.I.P PRJ
2023 March Maddest Champion with a little help from my friends

Rockhawg

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

flagstaffhog

Yes, have read that before. Just as good the 2nd time around.

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!