Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Ark vs. OU Thread

Started by SuthrnFballer15, December 15, 2007, 03:56:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SuthrnFballer15

"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

ched come back pls

SuthrnFballer15

December 15, 2007, 04:01:20 pm #2 Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 04:03:32 pm by SuthrnFballer15
Arkansas 39, Oklahoma 45 - Oklahoma keeps draining those 3s and kills any momentum we have. :razorback:
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

HoginHouston

There is an extensive thread in the jump ball section.
Go Hogs Go.

SuthrnFballer15

Quote from: HoginHouston on December 15, 2007, 04:04:01 pm
There is an extensive thread in the jump ball section.
Appreciate the heads up, I didn't know.

-Peyton Hillis

HoginHouston

Quote from: SuthrnFballer15 on December 15, 2007, 04:04:55 pm
Appreciate the heads up, I didn't know.

No problem. I mentioned it because I really enjoy following along as I watch the game. It's actually pretty entertaining to see all the comments, the highs and lows of our fickle emotions. The comments at the end of the half demonstrate that. You can do like I do: keep one browser window open for MMQ and one to follow the hoops game thread...
Go Hogs Go.