Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

James Anderson

Started by Modsquad24, December 15, 2007, 12:15:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

this kid is unreal averaging 20.8ppg this year McDonald's AA, wish we could have kept this kid home, maybe could have if Pelphrey had been the coach can you imagine how good this hogs team would be with Anderson along with all the talent the hogs already have. GHG!

L.A.

he's the best H.S player i've ever seen

cubsfan5150

Yeah, we really lost out by not getting that guy.  We could really use him with the way the Bev is struggling this year.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

L.A.

Wow, I didn't realize he was the number 3 scoring freshman in the nation (not having a great game today) ahead of people like O.J. Mayo

mathhog

Quote from: Modsquad24 on December 15, 2007, 12:15:24 pm
this kid is unreal averaging 20.8ppg this year McDonald's AA, wish we could have kept this kid home, maybe could have if Pelphrey had been the coach can you imagine how good this hogs team would be with Anderson along with all the talent the hogs already have. GHG!

thing is, though, his HS coach slobbered on OkState for years... no way James Anderson didn't go to OSU... it was decided for him years ago.