Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark + 3 1/2 vs OK, with an o/u of

Started by 3pigsinafountain, December 14, 2007, 11:12:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3pigsinafountain

Has Pel changed enough of last years bad habbits for the Hawgs to win on the road?

To me Ok looks like the 4th best team in their conf, even though they slopped thru their last game.  Capel can coach and the Hawgs will not enjoy the major height advantage they have had in recent games.  IMO the 3 1/2 pts don't come into play here, if the Hawgs play well they can win........if they turn it over 32 times like their loss in PR it ain't agonna be purty.

kuhog

There is no way OU is 4th best in the Big 12. Kansas, Texas, & A&M are head and shoulders above them. K-State, Missouri, and Tech are more talented than OU. Nebraska is probably on par with them. They are probably 8th at best. The only teams they will finish higher than, is Colorado, Iowa St., and Ok. St.

chiefsfan

Quote from: kuhog on December 15, 2007, 12:40:23 am
There is no way OU is 4th best in the Big 12. Kansas, Texas, & A&M are head and shoulders above them. K-State, Missouri, and Tech are more talented than OU. Nebraska is probably on par with them. They are probably 8th at best. The only teams they will finish higher than, is Colorado, Iowa St., and Ok. St.

Texas Tech is not very good this year
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Beaverfever

Wow that line throws me off a bit.  IF we play decent we should win, and that looks like easy money on the under. 

Purple Tiger

Line moved from OU -3 to -4 1/2. I took the Hogs.

jgphillips3

If the Hogs come into this game determined, they should win.  However, if they suffer the mental lapses and start as slow as they have lately it could be a long game.  I look for them to win a close game.