Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sonny skies high for Razorbacks

Started by Tomhog™, December 14, 2007, 10:55:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

link

" When we got the ball reversed and I was watching to see where Steve's [center Steven Hill' ] man was. So when I saw Sonny turn the corner and clear, I may have said out loud, ' Throw it ! Throw it ! ' When Stef threw it, I thought it was going up in the stands. But Sonny is a different cat when it comes to leaping off the floor. Those are things I'm not familiar with. "

BrooklynRoss

"When we got the ball reversed and I was watching to see where Steve's [center Steven Hill' ] man was. So when I saw Sonny turn the corner and clear, I may have said out loud, ' Throw it ! Throw it ! ' When Stef threw it, I thought it was going up in the stands. But Sonny is a different cat when it comes to leaping off the floor. Those are things I'm not familiar with. "

Coach Pel rocks.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

hillhog

Was possibly the most athletic move I have ever seen. Very high, reach back, one hand catch, slam.
Awsome

wwwhogfan

This is from last season but still worth a look.  Sorry if it is a repost as I am pretty sure it is.

[youtube=425,350]z64oJTF0Au8[/youtube]

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: wwwhogfan on December 15, 2007, 11:58:20 am
This is from last season but still worth a look.  Sorry if it is a repost as I am pretty sure it is.

[youtube=425,350]z64oJTF0Au8[/youtube]

Awesome, thanks for the links.

He's got such a smooth shot, too!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: hillhog on December 15, 2007, 11:25:28 am
Was possibly the most athletic move I have ever seen. Very high, reach back, one hand catch, slam.
Awsome
No kidding.  That was possibly the most difficult/successful alley-oop I've seen.