Sooners vs Hogs Roll Call...

Started by HoggySTruman, December 14, 2007, 06:50:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggySTruman

Will you be there Saturday?   ;D :razorback:

TorsinAHog

I tried to find tickets and NO LUCK. 
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

Hollywood_HOGan45

will be there weather permitting.

lets go hogs!

olblueyes

We will be there provided we can travel. Now it depends on Mother Nature. Go HOGS Go!!!!!!!
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

razorbackfan4life

I'd love to go, but I'll be watching it at the house.

Hollywood_HOGan45

can somebody give us an updated forecast?

PelphreyRocks

probably be freezing rain all night tonight and then snow tomorrow... looks bleak

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: PelphreyRocks on December 14, 2007, 11:29:19 am
probably be freezing rain all night tonight and then snow tomorrow... looks bleak

suck

olblueyes

December 14, 2007, 12:16:56 pm #8 Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 02:04:04 pm by olblueyes
Phone number for emergency road conditions report of Oklahoma highways is: 1-888-425-2385
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

Oliver

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

I'll be there,             

in front of my Sony....... 8)

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

spudhog

i was there in 2000, can't make this one though. noble center, quite the little dump. cheapest concessions ever though:)

Snoop Hoggy Hog

I'll be there. Is the parking situation the same as the UofA.? I don't have a parking pass and usually pay to park.

spudhog

you can park right up by the arena. they might charge a buck or two but they have non-tag sections. at least they did in 2000

Jeffcphog

I hopr the team makes it ok.  They left this afternoon by bus.

Modsquad24

they should be alrite, tonight could get rough though. GHG!

hogfan98

Quote from: Jeffcphog on December 14, 2007, 07:09:47 pm
I hopr the team makes it ok.  They left this afternoon by bus.

my guess is that the bus went only as far as drake field.

HoggySTruman

December 14, 2007, 07:24:11 pm #17 Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 06:43:24 am by HoggySTruman
1. tickets on sale at soonersports.com for $5.00, i was told (b/c of bad weather)

2. I will be there in Section E1 with my "damn strong wife" (my Les Miles impersonation) ;D

3. Just yell Hoggy S Truman!!!!!...I will respond.....

4. Latest weather is 1-2 inches possible of snow.....its all good....

Hope to see you all there..... :razorback:

HoggySTruman

Quote from: spudhog on December 14, 2007, 05:21:25 pm
you can park right up by the arena. they might charge a buck or two but they have non-tag sections. at least they did in 2000

Parking is no problemo......

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: HoggySTruman on December 14, 2007, 07:24:11 pm
1. tickets on sale at soonersports.com for $5.00, i was told (b/c of bad weather)

2. I will be there in Section E2 with my "damn strong wife" (my Les Miles inpersonation) ;D

3. Just yell Hoggy S Truman!!!!!...I will respond.....

4. Latest weather is 1-2 inches possible of snow.....its all good....

Hope to see you all there..... :razorback:

we are in E2 as well.

if we are able to go.

HawgFan25

I will have an extra ticket (probably) if somebody wants it.  My tickets are in E6.

40MINSOFHELL

ah too bad i have to work til about 3..so i will miss the first half of the game, but ark should win, the crowd will be sparse...weather and christmas shopping and ou isnt that good so i only expect 5,000 there

HawgFan25

Heads up to the travelers:

"The OKC metro snowfall will be around 4 inches."
http://www.koco.com/weather/index.html

Looks like I might decide to stay home for this one.

bburke12

Live in the NW part of OKC.  Got my father-in-laws tickets, huge OU fan.  Told him I had to cheer for the hogs.  My daughter's first hog game.  Wish it was at BWA, but this is closer.  Section S6 Row J

HawgFan25

Quote from: bburke12 on December 15, 2007, 12:30:15 am
Live in the NW part of OKC.  Got my father-in-laws tickets, huge OU fan.  Told him I had to cheer for the hogs.  My daughter's first hog game.  Wish it was at BWA, but this is closer.  Section S6 Row J
Will you log on and give us a weather report at 8 tomorrow morning?  If you guys get less than expected I am still going, but it isn't looking good from what I hear.

Oliver

Don't worry about the weather.  I live in Norman, there is zero snow on the ground tonight.  Temperatures are not supposed to drop below freezing all night long.  Even if it starts to snow tomorrow, things shouldn't be bad at all.

HoggySTruman

HoggySTruman

Quote from: Oliver Miller on December 15, 2007, 01:17:48 am
Don't worry about the weather.  I live in Norman, there is zero snow on the ground tonight.  Temperatures are not supposed to drop below freezing all night long.  Even if it starts to snow tomorrow, things shouldn't be bad at all.
agreed...right now at 5:45 AM the roads are clean as a whistle...

HoggySTruman

Quote from: spudhog on December 14, 2007, 04:42:46 pm
i was there in 2000, can't make this one though. noble center, quite the little dump. cheapest concessions ever though:)
still a dump....concessions are higher....

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Oliver Miller on December 15, 2007, 01:17:48 am

just checked the weather.
said if you are heading toward OKC expect snow.

HawgFan25

I called off my plans.  Its not worth getting stuck in OK for a game that is on tv.

RocknRollRazorback

I'll be there! Section w3 I think.
I live in Norman, too, and it's 11:30 with barely flurries. I wouldn't worry about the weather. The ice storm melted... now THAT was something to worry about, but not this "snow".
"You're no rock and roll fun! Like a party that's over before it begun. You're no walk in the park- more like a shot in the dark with clues left for no one."

Purple Tiger

I'm a LSU fan who will watch game on tv as I bet the Hogs at +3 then added more today when Hogs were getting 4 1/2.

SlopThatPig!

Quote from: HawgFan25 on December 15, 2007, 11:07:20 am
I called off my plans.  Its not worth getting stuck in OK for a game that is on tv.
I second that.

HawgFan25

December 15, 2007, 02:40:34 pm #34 Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 02:46:11 pm by HawgFan25
Looks like this game will start on ESPN Classic or ESPN U.  THis D-II championship game is not going to be over in time.

Edit: Starting on ESPN U.

Ulysses_S_Grunt