Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

They are still hard to watch offensively

Started by hogsanity, December 13, 2007, 10:21:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

They definitly have more effort, and the D is much better, but they are still a rough team to watch when they have to run a half court set.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

kuhog

They are a frustrating bunch on the offensive side. Ball passing isn't crisp, which leads to turnovers. If we don't make some corrections, we will get abused when we face teams with an athletic backcourt. 

Bama Hog™

Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

KENDALLF

When our shooters (bev,nate,weems,hunter) get goin that will really open up the big guys down low, and our offense will be potent again!!!!
My sports world is finally looking up. The Hogs are back, my Texans are improving, and if only the Rangers would get some dang pitching!

hogsanity

We seem to have a problem still with spacing and getting open away from the ball.  IT seems like our guards always have someone inside their jersey, and some of these guys we are playing against are not that great of defenders, yet we still can not get open.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Modsquad24

I see this team getting better though week by week and it least they are getting better by winning (8-1), then by losing. I think they are gonna have a pretty good season this year, as they continue to improve game by game. GHG!