Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema on XM First Team

Started by IronMountainHog, November 08, 2017, 08:58:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IronMountainHog

Just turned on XM84 with Taylor Zarzour and he just thanked Bielema for being on the show. Did anyone hear what he had to spew? I'm sure it was softball questions and the same old crap. If anyone heard can you summarize? Thanks.

NuttinItUp

greenEGnHAWGS

Does it matter what he said?

If he said something normal, everyone will say "We don't want to hear it! We want to SEE it on the field!"

If he says something less than normal, everyone will say "He's obviously over his head. Fire him!"

If he is casual, everyone will say "He's called this season in as he sees the light at the end of the tunnel. He just doesn't care anymore."

If the interviewer asks a random question and he blows it off or answers how all coaches on the hot seat answer off the wall questions, everyone will say "He's getting pissy cuz he knows he's gone!"

So, I think that summarizes where this post will go. Feel free to reiterate with your own version of the same thing that's always said in these threads.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

FutureMan

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on November 08, 2017, 09:20:05 am
Does it matter what he said?

If he said something normal, everyone will say "We don't want to hear it! We want to SEE it on the field!"

If he says something less than normal, everyone will say "He's obviously over his head. Fire him!"

If he is casual, everyone will say "He's called this season in as he sees the light at the end of the tunnel. He just doesn't care anymore."

If the interviewer asks a random question and he blows it off or answers how all coaches on the hot seat answer off the wall questions, everyone will say "He's getting pissy cuz he knows he's gone!"

So, I think that summarizes where this post will go. Feel free to reiterate with your own version of the same thing that's always said in these threads.

Haha, well done!  I think you pretty much nailed it.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings